Website Accenture Middle East
Are you looking for a Job at Accenture Middle East in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Alban All Day Dining Commis
Do you have an appetite for career progression and ready to take your culinary skills to a world-class platform? Take your career to a whole new level with us and join our Culinary team.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
Reporting to the Chef De Partie, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to:
- Under the direction of the Chef De Partie Main, the Commis is responsible for the preparation and storage of menu items, in accordance with established procedures for preparation and quality standards for taste, presentation and hygiene standards of the hotel.
- Is responsible to prepare a consistent, high-quality food product, ensure courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service and Hotels operational standards.
- Is responsible to prepare special meals or substitute items, regulate the temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters etc. Pull food from freezer storage to thaw in the refrigerator and ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish.
- Is able to manage a section independently and take ownership of a shift.
- Innovates and is guest centric especially for long stayer guests offering them variety and personalized solutions.
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Creative and passionate about food and customer service
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
- Diplomas/certifications required if needed
Your Team And Working Environment
Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience.
Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At
Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’snature, art, and ancestry.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Company: Accenture Middle East
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com