Website Bureau Veritas Group
This Job Listing is about Bureau Veritas Group in CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022
About the job
Bureau Veritas is recruiting an Acoounts Payable Clerk to be based in Cape Town and reporting to the Operations Coordinator and Director in Cape Town.
Minimum Requirements And Skills
Grade 12 + accounting diploma.
2 years’ experience as a creditors clerk/bookkeeper would be advantageous.
Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, Lotus Notes (Email) and JDE accounting packages
- Ensure that the accounts payable function operates efficiently and effectively;
- Liaising with admin staff (various branches) to ensure invoices are signed off and processed;
- Perform monthly reconciliation of all creditors accounts within specified deadlines;
- Process accruals at month-end for outstanding invoices;
- Maintain relationship with suppliers to reduce lead times and ensure service delivery;
- Process intercompany invoices and accruals within specified deadlines;
- Management of purchase orders
- Ensure that payments and banking documentation is prepared timely and accurately;
- Ensure correct capturing of fixed asset invoices and that all payments for fixed asset purchases are
- made in accordance with the companies fixed asset purchase policy
- Maintain supplier database and certificates for B-BBEE purposes
Key Skills And Attributes
- Strong communication skills
- A team player and cooperative
- Customer service orientated
- Time management
- Must be willing to work overtime during month end
- This list is not exhaustive, and is subject to change.
Company: Bureau Veritas Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A