This Job Listing is about ADSS in AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates 2022
About the job
ABOUT THE ROLE
ADSS is a successful retail and institutional brokerage based in Abu Dhabi with operations in the United Kingdom. The company is currently undergoing a multi-year transformation to become a fast growing, purpose-led, data-driven enterprise that delivers market-leading personalized content, propositions and experiences to traders. To reinforce client-centricity the company structure, technology and operations are being redesigned alongside the crafting of a high-performance culture underpinned by The ADSS Way. The objective is for ADSS to become a dynamic and innovative, trusted market leader as measured by feedback from clients, talent, shareholders and competitors.
Your core mission will be to consistently deliver customer-facing platforms and incremental changes to these platforms with the help of internal engineering teams and external vendors. You will be responsible for building into product planning and prioritization, customer and internal stakeholder voice.
- Work with internal and external customers to identify product improvements and new product features
- Ensure the platform requirements are effectively prioritized with stakeholder, customer, and engineering input using product prioritization methodologies
- Create and present wireframes and requirements to explain the scope and nature of the work to be done, and get sign-off from critical stakeholders
- Use research, direct customer observation, user feedback, and analytics to identify new features that add value and improve the platform
- Support product development by prioritizing requirements, acting as a subject matter expert, managing the product backlog, and planning upcoming sprints
- Align the goals of development teams and internal technology stakeholders to ensure streamlined execution
- Work effectively with QA and be accountable for successful project delivery per the project objectives, scope, timeline
- Help manage requirements throughout the project lifecycle – including defect and issue tracking
- Define key metrics to measure platform and feature success or failure
- Responsible for communicating weekly status updates to internal project team, and executive stakeholders
- Play an active role in identifying and mitigating risk throughout the project
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Thorough understanding of financial markets and trading products
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development on products that release bi-weekly
- Track record of owning and executing across the entire product lifecycle and end-to-end customer experience
- Experience developing hypotheses, gathering feedback and A/B testing them when appropriate.
- Proven ability to execute a product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Ability to work alongside key stakeholders, including technology, data, commercial, marketing, compliance, trading and operations
- Verbal and written communication skills are critical. Must be able to organize and present thoughts clearly and concisely
- Prior working knowledge of CFDs desired
- BS/BA in Computer Science/Engineering a plus
*No Recruitment Agencies.
THE ADSS WAY
We exist to help our clients become better traders. We obsess about improving the opportunities and experiences we offer to clients and their ability to achieve positive outcomes.
We set the pace on innovation by unlocking potential. Speed matters, so we think and act with urgency. We are relentless in staying at the forefront of the market and clients’ minds. To do this we hire and develop the best and we invest for the long-term.
We achieve trust through collaboration and accountability. We are better by working together openly and transparently across the company, and we take responsibility for what we say and do.
We positively impact the world in which we all live. We are proud of what we do, we insist on the highest standards and inspire others to achieve their goals. We live to our values.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A