This Job Listing is about Agoda in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda has taken many great strides in recent years, expanding our reach around the globe as well as our list of travel products. A critical driver to this success has been the team of Agoda Finance. We keep a steady hand on maintaining day-to-day financial operations while also keeping an eye out for future opportunities. Not only do we have the unique role of balancing risk management with continued innovation and growth, we also serve as a means of empowerment for both our team members and those within the company. Having experimentation and data analysis deeply ingrained in our culture, we provide the strategic insights Agoda’s business leaders need to push into new territories in sustainable and scalable ways. We also prioritize career development in Agoda Finance. Every function within the team has a well-defined career track with clear goals and development targets each step of the way.
Agoda is seeking to expand its Consumer Fintech product offering and looking for a Senior Manager with entrepreneurial mindset to help accelerate its pace of innovation. Working closely with internal and external partners, you will help define Agoda’s strategy in the embedded finance and web3 space.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Partner with Agoda’s Product, Commercial & Legal teams to identify opportunities and drive positive business outcomes
- Work closely with external partners, such as schemes or fintech players, to bring those opportunities to life
- Develop, assess, present and monitor business cases
- Manage Agoda’s co-branded cards portfolio
- Partner with FP&A team to ensure fintech-related revenues and expenses are properly captured in Agoda’s monthly forecasts and longer-term strategic plans
- Help shape Agoda’s web3 strategy and define its roadmap
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- You will have 5-10 years’ experience in the payments/fintech space in the APAC region & an established network of connections across the payments’ ecosystem
- A deep understanding of the market landscape and ability to speak about trends, consumer preferences & payment regulations
- Deep sense of ownership and ability to remain organized in a loosely structured and fast paced environment
- Be a self-starter and comfortable working with a high degree of freedom
- High level of intellectual curiosity, combined with highest professional and ethical standards
- A goal getter – ability and willingness to go above and beyond the defined scope
- Strong communication skills & proven ability to work with people from different disciplines
It’s Great if you have:
- 20 years of experience in the blockchain space; we’re obviously joking but would be great if you know what a whitepaper is and have at least a basic understanding of the key trends in the crypto space. Extra points if you can discuss about a project’s tokenomics!
- MBA preferred
- Proficiency with SQL or willingness to learn
- This is a Bangkok-based role, relocation support will be provided!
#4 #bangkok #singapore #paris #london #colombia #munich #shanghai #newdelhi #mumbai #bangalore #sanfrancisco #sanjose #losangeles #orlando #boston #newyork #washdc #sydney #toronto #vancouver #shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #berlin #hongkong #budapest #bangalore #jakarta #dublin #tokyo #yokohama #kualalumpur #malta #manila #seoul #madrid #taipei #dubai #chile
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A