Website Air Arabia
Are you looking for a Job at Air Arabia in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Serves as subject matter expert in data analytics, supports Air Arabia loyalty, e-business and product teams with data driven insights enabling the creation and execution of actions that drives increased revenues and margins.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Employs Company’s data and statistical models and techniques to test the effectiveness of different courses of action and generates reports accordingly.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Supports loyalty, e-business, ancillary and product development teams with their information & reporting needs and helps them identify trends that will improve business outcomes.
- Partners with cross-functional teams, vendors and partners to develop and deliver reports and insights meeting business needs and requirements.
- Acts as a know-how on Loyalty analytics, customer segmentation and targeting, and ways to take action on advanced analytics; gathers insights to identify target audiences, drive loyalty and increase revenues.
- Acquires data from primary or secondary data sources, implements and maintains databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies.
- Manages the maintenance and performance of the daily data integrity from all data sources; supports any data extracts between providers, partners and internal IT for data integrity and accuracy.
- Supports in establishing and tracking goals and on-going success metrics for loyalty, e-business, ancillary and products and relate them to return on investment.
- Utilizes various database to perform in-depth analytics for campaigns and initiatives to generate insights which improve the customer experience and drive customer acquisition, sales, retention and revenue.
- Creates, analyzes and delivers weekly, monthly, and seasonal standardized or ad-hoc reports and dashboards.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Finance, Economics or related business degree.
- Proficient in (Business Objects, Tableau, Qlikview…) and in statistical computer languages (R, Python…)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel, Access and PowerPoint), Internet and Web Search.
- Intermediate level in database querying using SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS/BASE and/or SQL; SAS certification is a plus.
- Very good financial, analytical and reporting skills.
- Fluent in English Language
- 2+ years of experience with direct-to-consumer Loyalty analytics and reporting or digital marketing (web), brand/product management and/or significant ecommerce retail experience.
- Has a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and must have the ability to drive business results with his/her data-based insights.
- Comfortable working with stakeholders and functional teams to improve business outcomes.
- Hands-on/ technical expertise in data models, database design, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Comfortable doing “search and discovery” or “what if” analysis where the answer or path to answer or path to answer is unclear Strong inclination towards a creative mindset.
- Experienced in visualizing and presenting data for stakeholders using reporting packages such as: Business Objects, Qlikview, Tableau, databases (SQL), etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience in statistics using statistical packages and computer languages to manipulate and analyze data and draw insights from large datasets (Excel, Access, SPSS, R, Python, etc.).
- Flexible, highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com