Website Al Nahiya Group
This Job Listing is about Al Nahiya Group in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Lead the strategic planning process and activities of company affiliated entities, and ensure that a common corporate vision and medium to long-term strategy is established and well communicated. Translate the strategy into departmental and execution plans in line with the affiliated entity strategy and in alignment with company corporate strategy. Oversee implementation of strategic and operational plans. Support the development of growth and optimization strategies.
Strategic Planning Operations
- Lead the strategic planning process across affiliated entities and ensure alignment with COMPANY corporate strategy
- Support the development of departmental and execution plans in line with the affiliated entity strategy
- Oversee implementation of strategic and operational plans
- Support the development of growth and optimization strategies
- Ensure short and long term operational objectives are identified with measurable metrics/milestones to compliment the action plan
- Conduct a baseline analysis periodically to assess the organization’s strategy and its implementation against the strategic plan, including a diagnosis of the competitive situation, guiding policy for achieving the organization’s goals, and specific action plans.
- Review the issues identified on COMPANY’s strategic planning and annual business planning framework, templates and processes in order to continuously identify improvements to ensure smooth and effective strategy formulation.
- Lead in conducting the strategic analysis and practices such as Internal environment analysis, External environment analysis and Competitor analysis that support the Strategy Formulation.
- Lead meetings and promote communications among the organisations sector heads/leaders and personnel to develop a common understanding regarding the competitive environment and what the organisations response to that environment (its strategy) should be.
- Facilitate variety of methods of measuring and monitoring progress towards the objectives and measures established, such as a balanced scorecard or strategy map.
- Manage the provision of adequate support to sectors/divisions in building internal planning capabilities through conducting and facilitating awareness sessions and training workshops, so that COMPANY employees understand and adopt the strategic planning process and contribute effectively to the cascading of corporate strategies into sector and divisional strategies.
- Coordinate with the Finance Department to translate plan into annual operation budget to describe the expected financial performance of an organization for the upcoming year.
- Ensure effective monitoring set measures to help the COMPANY’s members in controlling strategy outcomes by implementing successful control procedures that can track, and report progress to prompt action plan alterations and operational pivots.
- Ensure monitoring or evaluation to begin early on in order to cut an errant strategy before losses or negative impacts become too costly or damaging.
RequirementsQualification (e.g. Academic Qualification, Certifications, Licenses)
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration/ Finance/Economics/Public Policy or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration/Finance/Economics/Public Policy or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Strategic planning, Business Transformation, Project Management, Business Innovation, Change management, Operational Optimization, etc.
Company: Al Nahiya Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A