This Job Listing is about ALEMCO in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
ALEMCO is an MEP business and a part of ALEC, a premium engineering and general contracting company. Since its inception in 2006, ALEMCO has provided fully engineered electromechanical and building service solutions to construction projects. Our track record includes some of Abu Dhabi and Dubai’s most prestigious developments, from hotels, resorts and retail, to cinema, leisure and exhibition spaces.
We are seeking an experienced Production Manager to join our team.
The development, performance and maintenance of the manufacturing process activities of the organization to obtain maximum efficiency, quality, service and profitability for the organization. Provide Leadership and Guidance to Employees. Build effective relationship with the supply chain so as to maintain good revenue increase for the organization. Perform day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Confer with tender, operations and technical teams to discuss project specifications, technical requirements and vendors for the tender & project requirements.
- Liaising with other managers to formulate objectives and understand deli9very requirements
- Estimating costs and preparing budgets for manufacturing processes
- Organizing workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Organize and oversee the manufacturing process and be ultimately responsible for the smooth operation of all production lines and the quality of output.
- Full know-how of our in-house production procedures and the ability to direct personnel in decision-making and problem-solving to create maximum performance of production facility.
- Ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets the scheduled delivery requirements.
- Assist the project team in the negotiation with vendors to obtain the best specification compliant Price Comparisons for the project.
- Ensure harmonious environment for working
- Responsible for training and mentoring staff; motivating them all for effective performance for the general growth of the company
- Provide ongoing performance feedback to team
- Monitoring and motivating staff
- Set up the procurement strategies with supply chain that can be effective in achieving successful manufacturing strategies
- Analyse and explore market trends, identifying new innovative manufacturing technologies and adopting and implementing these methods and systems
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks, such as processing, scheduling documentation, tender information and other manufacturing related paperwork
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and compiling reports, equipment recommendation, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services.
- Must prove extended knowledge in field of Trade required with a minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Modular experience is preferred
- Well versed with handling various challenges and issues on a day-to-day basis
- Complete handling of tasks and people independently
When applying, please ensure you attach a copy of your CV
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A