This Job Listing is about AlFuttaim in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Job Requisition ID: 138373
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The Role
Responsible for managing the reporting requirements of Regional HR teams and supervision of HR projects. The ideal candidate would be process-oriented, possess excellent staff & task-oriented skills, pay close attention to detail, possess a well-rounded business knowledge and have analytical thinking skills. They should be able to translate business needs into actionable KPIs and deliver the regular reporting through automated tools.
The overall purpose of this role is to develop and maintain the Management Information System (MIS) for HR and the wider business and maintain accurate reporting to support data driven decision making and better visibility. The main areas of focus are the accuracy of data supplied to various stakeholders/-internal /external verbally or through written methods such as reports & presentations.
What You Will Do
Manpower Cost and Headcount Data
- Partner with key stakeholders within the business to develop an accurate and clear methodology to track total employee cost. Provide headcount data to the business which is clear and instructive so that managers can more easily predict their staffing levels and costs year on year.
- Responsible for timely and accurate delivery of regular/ Ad-hoc reporting to different business functions. This includes the development of new dashboards on Tableau and maintenance of existing ones based on business need
- Be the main point of contact for all people analytics within the business, producing data in an agile way that is tailored to the needs of each business stakeholder.
Key HR Processes:
- Using data to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of key strategic projects and processes within the HR function e.g. benchmarking, organizational design, learning needs analysis, employee engagement etc. Being a key part of delivering cyclical projects such as annual salary review and bonus payments, including providing accurate base data, applying calculations.
Presentation of Data:
- Presenting data both electronically and in person which clearly articulates any findings, assumptions and suggestions that can be used effectively and practically by the stakeholder.
- Provide accurate data that can be relied upon to inform business decisions, working with other members of the HR Operations team to improve data accuracy within the HR Information Systems (HRIS).
- Responsible for performing detailed data analysis to answer complex business problems. This requires a strong ability of understanding business processes, stakeholders’ information needs and then applying data analysis techniques to recommend possible outcomes
- In order to derive business efficiency, the role will be responsible for business process redesign, documentation, automation and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for establishing a good relationship with the group HRIS team to ensure an effective delivery of any group projects and systems
Human Resource Division Support
- Ensures employee actions are in compliance with current Human Resources and Finance policies and guidelines.
- Identifies opportunities for improving AFGRE internal Human Resources processes including information systems changes.
- Assists in the preparation of the blueprints for systems development and/or operational changes.
- Responsible for supporting the annual manpower budgeting and the quarterly forecasting process through reporting and data analysis, including ongoing monitoring of the headcount and manpower cost spend against the benchmarks (Budget, Forecast, etc.)
General Ad hoc Requests
- Troubleshoots, analyzes, detects, identifies and corrects technical problems and deficiencies.
- Participates in the development of, and advises management on, information technology strategy and technology deployment.
- Develops designs, builds, tests, implements, maintains and enhances HRIS tables, codes, and security.
- Develops information systems involving integration of multiple platforms, vendor products and technologies.
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Proven track record in delivering management reporting and analytics projects
- Experience in leading and delivering midsize projects in a corporate environment
- Strong ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of Analytical and Financial Modeling Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Some knowledge of HR metrics will be advantageous
- Ability to communicate both in writing and verbally at all levels of business operations
- Analytical and numerate with a keen attention to detail
What Equips You For The Role
- 3-5 years’ experience working as an Analytics Lead within a high performing business
- Experience of delivering visual analytics using BI tools; Tableau, Power BI
- Experience of working with multiple data sources; Access, Excel, SQL Databases
- Experience of using a major ERP system like SAP
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or MIS
- Excellent Financial acumen
- Project Management experience
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A