Are you looking for a Job at AlFuttaim in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Job Requisition ID: 103922
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About The Role
To carry out dealership service & general repairs on customer vehicles as per company standards and ensure optimum quality with increased productivity, technical efficiency and customer satisfaction thereby individually contributing to generate workshop revenue
- Prompt execution of service repairs requested on the repair order as per schedule provided.
- Report additional job required in car directly to customer with cost estimate.
- Maintain Check Sheets and Log sheets.
Tools, Equipment and Work bay
- Upkeep tools and equipment in the individual bay as per company standards
- Proper handling of special tools.
- Proper housekeeping of the work bay
Fix it Right First Time
- Ensure zero repeat repairs.
- Proper diagnosis and trouble shooting.
- Request for assistance through Supervisor if required.
- Conduct final inspection as per the SOP.
Productivity and Efficiency
- Deliver the desired efficiency and productivity as per targets given.
- Ensure prompt punch in and punch out to get the accurate booking hours
Training and Certification.
- Complete the ELearning course and other on the job training as per the schedule provided by the Training Manager.
- Enroll and get certification as per the HQSP program
- Prepare for annual skills contests.
Safety at work
- Ensure follow up of standard operating procedures in technician role.
- Ensure fire extinguishers are kept close by for immediate action in case of working with fuel systems.
- Care for fellow colleagues
- Proper usage of safety measures provided in the workshop.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- ITI/ Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
- 2 to 3 years overall experience as Technician in automotive dealership.
- Technical Skills, User skills in Tools and equipment, basic PC skills, motor driving experience and knowledge on automotive parts.
- Communication Skills: Ability to express yourself in a positive and clear way, both orally and in written form. Demonstrating these skills involves conveying information in a simple, easy to understand manner without losing the core message.
- Hardworking, ability to work under pressure, honest and productive.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com