This Job Listing is about AlFuttaim in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Job Requisition ID: 131444
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The Role
To provide front line support to Aftersales Business users on SAP and other applications for Level-1 and Level-2 issues and roll out new system enhancements. Maintain specific Master data and Pricing. Ensure proper maintenance system data to facilitate to smooth daily operation.
What You Will Do
- Provide Level-1 and Level-2 support on Aftersales Applications and entire retail Network
- Regularly maintain specific work packages in SAP system for Aftersales System
- Support special marketing campaigns and accessory related packages in Aftersales system
- Maintain master data and Pricing details related to service operation
- Support to roll out of new projects and system enhancement by conducting acceptance test and end user training
- Liaise with IT to ensure quick resolution of issues
Required Skills To Be Successful
- – Customer management
- – Strong analytical and communication skills
- – Timely Resolution and user satisfaction
- – Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and SAP)
About The Team
Reporting to the Planning Manager and a team who ensures smooth customer service and attractive pricing that needs timely accurate data maintenance in the system.
What Equips You For The Role
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Customer orientated, with decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Timely Resolution and user satisfaction
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A