Are you looking for a Job at AlFuttaim in Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
About the job
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
You will secure that the IKEA store has the highest possible service level to customers and optimise the stock levels at lowest possible cost, by making sure that all working methods described in IKEA Logistics manuals are implemented and that the IKEA store achieve a high efficiency in goods movement
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- High School Education
- 1-2 years retail experience, goods-flow/supply knowledge preferred
- This is very physical job and requires that you can lift heavy loads on a daily and weekly basis so a strong physique is required
- Good written and verbal English
- To be responsible for stocks picks from buffer for internal replenishment as per the requirements from sales
- To be responsible for binning to buffer stock which is requested to secure for weekend from external warehouse
- To be very vigilant during picking and binning the stock to reduce the discrepancy and stock loss
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- To assist in the stocking/merchandising of incoming truck shipment to the sales floor and remaining stocks back to buffer
- Make sure that all empty boxes are removed and the area is ready for customers before store opening
- Need to be reduce the internal handling damages to control the damage cost to achieve the store profit targets
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com