Website Alhalees Group
Are you looking for a Job at Alhalees Group in Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Our journey started back in 1952 when our late father Youssef AlHalees founded a small neighborhood grocery store in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, and named it Palestine Grocery.
His vision was to grow his little store into a more significant establishment that serves the community at large. Indeed, after several years of hard work and dedication, AlHalees group was founded in 1982. From that day on, the AlHalees name continues to expand and service a wide range of industries, including food services, groceries, and related goods, industrial equipment, central kitchen and catering gear, as well as packaging lines, and more.
To shape the visual aspects of the company websites, catalogs, product packaging, including but not limited to; brand identities, brand theme, brand language, brand culture, and story.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand guidlines.
- Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral, such as designs for social media, stationery, media, and other purposes.
- Create and manage social media content.
- Create creative and engaging social media campaigns.
- Present ideas and rough drafts for feedback.
- Liaise and build multiple relationships with external vendors for printing and publishing.
- Be responsible for the correct sourcing of all imagery, and be aware of copyright laws and legislation/ the use of particular images and secondary sources in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications, budget restrictions.
- A Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields:
- Graphic Design.
- Fine/ Digital Arts.
- Digital/ Multimedia and Information Resources Design.
- Animation, Interactive Technology, and Special Effects.
- Proven graphic designing experience, a minimum of 3 – 5+ years of experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics (to be attached with the job application).
CERTIFICATION And COMPETENCIES
- Creative – Should have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Communications and Media – Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Design – Knowledge & understanding of the latest trends, design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production drawings, and models.
- Attention to Detail – Job requires accuracy, an excellent eye to details, and thoroughness in completing work tasks.
- Adaptability/Flexibility – Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Systems Analysis – Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Stress Tolerance – Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Innovation – Job requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to work-related problems.
- Leadership – Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
Company: Alhalees Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com