This Job Listing is about Amazon in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Since opening in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 organization that relies on Amazon’s security systems and World Wide Loss Prevention Programs, especially in the ever-growing environments of our Fulfillment Centers.
These Fulfillment Centers are at the heart of our rapidly growing business: they’re where we coordinate our fast-moving inventory. Our Fulfillment Center teams stow deliveries, pick products, package them up and ship them out: each of these groups have played their part in taking us to where we are today.
You’ll join a Fulfillment Center as a member of the senior management team, where you’ll supervise, coordinate and implement all aspects of our loss prevention strategy.
Key job responsibilities
Loss exposure and loss controls analysis,
loss investigation, and when necessary, theft investigation,
Physical security systems and controls,
Contracting guard services,
Workplace violence mitigation,
Loss prevention education and awareness,
Thorough loss prevention audit programs.
Therefore, you’ll understand the critical importance you will play in your Fulfillment Center’s Loss Prevention Program. Alongside the above points, you will coordinate and guide your Fulfillment Center’s compliance with all corporate loss prevention standards with the expectation that you work in a cluster model extending your services and expertise not only to the Fulfillment center but also to other verticals in the business in middle mile and last mile ensuring an end-to-end approach.
A day in the life
- Effectively partner with operations and support functions, in evaluating current and future business processes and initiatives
- Identify, develop and implement additional loss prevention strategies to meet the unique needs of your assigned FC
- Function as part of a cluster team of Loss Prevention Managers: together you’ll effectively pursue improvements to company-wide loss prevention efforts,
- Perform interior and exterior loss prevention audits of your Fulfillment Center and off-site facilities, while effectively dealing with any kind of security issue that is raised,
- Monitor your Fulfillment Center in terms of ongoing compliance with Amazon’s security policies,
- Perform various loss prevention inspections, audits, and investigations as required,
- Encourage and promote loss prevention within the workforce, by exercising integrity and ethical methods,
- Positively represent the Amazon Security/Loss Prevention department through public relations and customer service; set a personal example of the highest level,
- Demonstrate knowledge of Fulfillment Centers best practices at loss prevention, such as: The application of physical security systems, The investigation techniques and laws of arrest, The management of contract guard agencies, Effective transportation/supply chain loss mitigation techniques.
- Conduct new hire orientation and training in your loss prevention strategy.
- Be able to work and travel as and when required by business need.
Relevant qualification in loss prevention, security management, administration of justice or a related field; equivalent experience could suffice as an alternative
Demonstrable loss prevention program exposure, including experience in a distribution environment at senior level,
Decision-making And Problem-solving
- Proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, while considering all of the facts and other perspectives
- Conduct root cause analysis and draw sound conclusions
- Prioritize key factors and act decisively, promptly and confidently
- Be agile and flexible in your approach
- Be able to operate with limited guidance from management
Communication And Influencing
- Demonstrate ability to identify the customer expectation, adjusting language and style to suit the listener
- Structure information communicated with stakeholders
- Remain articulate and well-reasoned
- Solutions & Customer focused, and always deliver with excellent follow-up.
Higher academic degree or relevant qualification would be advantageous
A grasp of Kaizen and Lean methodologies and techniques would be advantageous.
Company – Q-Express Documents Transport
Job ID: A2079247
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A