This Job Listing is about Amazon in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
The Amazon MENA Cross-Channel x Cross-Category Marketing Team (XCM) is seeking a Media Manager to handle the integrated media planning and operations for our Brand in the region. This role is primarily focused on traditional mass media, working with 3rd party media vendors and partners, as well as internal teams to improve processes, bring efficiencies and operational excellence. Experience in MENA’s media landscape is critical for this role.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, able to navigate through ambiguities and must be solutions oriented. The candidate will work within the Amazon MENA central Cross-Category x Cross-Channel Marketing team (XCM) to help develop and operationalize media strategies/plans across multiple media channels and countries (AE, SA, EG). Own the detailed media planning of the Brand Driving Activities and Demand Driving Advertisement campaigns. Identify opportunities to grow the Amazon brand in the region, while diving deep into data to analyze initiatives and improve efficiencies. The candidate will also work closely with other XCM local and global peers, MENA’s finance and legal, as well as the Customer Behavior Analytics team (CBA) and Global Business Operations and Solutions team (BOS). The candidate must be well versed with traditional and digital media measurement, brand health, MMM and other key metrics such as CPPs, GRPs, Reach, Frequency, OTS, etc. and must be able to work with excel at a proficient level for building various types of reports.
Key job responsibilities
- Manage and execute the day-to-day cross-channel media operations for TV, OOH, Radio, Influencers and Digital across AE, SA and EG.
- Own operational media functions such as approvals, deliverable, deadlines, purchase requests and budget tracking.
- Monitor, optimize and report day-to-day performance of live campaigns and report back results to wider teams and stakeholders.
- Work with media and research partners to develop competitive analysis reports (SOI/SOV) and monitor market trends.
- Work with finance marketing partner and accounting on optimizing and reporting spends.
- Work with 3rd party partners on daily operations.
- Work and collaborate with cross-functions across many Amazon locales to launch tools and adopt best practices.
- Work with Head of Portfolio Planning and Media to develop and present recommendations, evaluations, POVs and media analyses to relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years of consumer marketing experience, preferably on media agency side.
- Knowledge of media landscape, principles, planning and buying functions in MENA.
- Knowledge of building, executing and scaling cross-functional integrated marketing programs.
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data.
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- Industry knowledge and contacts.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of media research, trafficking, tracking and reporting processes, techniques and technologies.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently and with supervision.
- Strong data driven marketing skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into customer data and translate findings into actionable customer insights.
- Arabic level proficiency
- Post-graduate education / Masters level qualification (MBA from top tier school is a plus)
- Knowledge of the MENA consumer
- Experience working with remote teams
Company – Amazon Middle East and NA FZ
Job ID: A2108666
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A