Are you looking for a Job at Amazon in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Are you passionate about e-commerce? Are you looking to join a community of business development professionals who support the growth of small and medium-sized businesses? Or do you want to solve complex business problems with strategic impact for a population of sales partners? Amazon, one of the world leaders in e-commerce, is looking for an Account Manager (business development professionals) to join its Third-Party Marketplace team based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Working in a dynamic business development environment, your role will focus on contributing to new business acquisition through lead generation, phone/email-based business evaluation, and support for the commercial launch of new sellers, as they make their wide range of products available to millions of Amazon customers. You must also possess strong relationship building skills and be able to explore win-win opportunities with partners, helping them grow their Amazon business. Additionally, you will be responsible for incorporating seller feedback into new opportunities to improve Amazon’s products, services, processes, systems, and tools for all third-party sellers who work with cross-functional teams.
To be successful in this role you need to have superior analytical, communication and presentation skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, working independently and assuming full control and responsibility for achieving company objectives
Primary responsibilities include
- Identify, prospect and recruit high-potential sales partners for Amazon.ae Marketplace.
- Prioritize and lead a portfolio of sales partners to achieve opportunities and product family goals (both input/output metrics).
- Advise your sales partners, providing them with data-driven information and advice to optimize their success and grow your business
- Identify key business opportunities in your categories by identifying popular brands, trends and prices to ensure portfolio management towards a growth plan
- Conduct an in-depth analysis on issues affecting the sales partner business performance and providing the voice of the seller as input into product development and process improvement.
- Work closely with sales partners, educating them on the high standards of cons Amazon’s egna and customer experience
- Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and insights, and publish recommendations and action plans for your sales partner portfolio .
- Work with multiple stakeholders to align programs and initiatives to help drive the growth of your sales partner portfolio.
- 2 years of related experience
- Degree in Economics, Management, Engineering or related qualification required.
- Demonstrate analytical skills, both in professional experience (data analysis) and in education
- Excellentwritten and oral communication; able to express thoughts in a logical and succinct way.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve ambitious goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint )
- Negotiation and sales skills
- 4 years of related experience
- Masters in Management, Business or related degree required
- Previous experience and proven track record in Account management, product marketing or management consulting roles
- E-Commerce, preferred retail experience.
- Knowledge of advanced Excel, SQL, sales tools and Productivity Like Oracle Business Intelligence, Salesforce is a plus
Company – Q-Express Document Transport
Job ID: A1762830 ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com