Website Amazon Web Services (AWS)
This Job Listing is about Amazon Web Services AWS in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
With over a million active customers, AWS is helping organizations of all sizes migrate workloads to the cloud. AWS Customers leverage
This role will be supporting our Sub-Sahara Africa Territory (Previous experience required)
AWS’s years of experience to build organizational, operational, and technical capabilities to routinely save 70%-80% on legacy apps, gain 30%-50% in staff productivity, and accelerate innovation by 75%. With the foundations in place to operate mission critical applications, customers are also modernizing in the cloud to drive digital transformation and build exciting new business models.
Are you excited about helping AWS customers achieve extensive business value by migrating to AWS? Are you a thought leader who can engage deeply with our customers and cross functional AWS teams at a regional level to identify the opportunities for accelerated migrations and modernizations and develop compelling value propositions? Are you a systematic problem solver who can tackle complexity, connects the dots and develop the end-to-end GTM/Sales approach across your market segments, Customers, Partners and AWS’s internal functions?
AWS is looking for a talented business developer who can shape and execute the AWS Migrations and Modernization GTM/Sales strategy for South Africa. Driving the strategy for the growth of Migrations business, you will be responsible for building and executing scaled customer engagement in your assigned territory for the AWS Migrations and Modernization business. The right candidate will have experience in shaping, selling or delivering large technology led transformation engagements for enterprises in EMEA. This leader will bring a customer-obsessed and collaborative approach, strong technical understanding to provide confidence to C-suite on scaled cloud adoption and a passion for helping customers transform using cloud technologies.
Specifically, This Business Developer Will Deliver The Following Responsibilities
- Develop the Migrations & Modernization Strategy and go-to-market approach for South Africa.
- Help AWS Customers in the designated territory understand the business opportunity from migrating and modernizing in AWS cloud, the AWS methodologies to accelerate migration and the investments/support offered by AWS in our customers cloud adoption journey.
- Create communities of customers and partners who have successfully migrated to AWS and share this knowledge with AWS, new clients and prospects, drawing upon other regional and global communities where needed
- Work with territory sales leadership and Partner teams to design and execute go to market programs to build required pipeline and jointly qualify deals.
- Orchestrate the sales process, building virtual teams (including) to ensure customers get the benefit of AWS’s experience, shaping the deal, developing contracts and ensuring effective handover of the deal to AWS Migration Success teams.
- Working backwards from our customer needs, provides a clearly articulated business solution including the migration strategy and business cases, drawing upon resources from a cross functional team of Cloud Economics, solution architects, Professional Services, Partners and other specialists within AWS
- Create and executes Sales enablement programs and ensure that field sales teams in designated territory understand the processes and support offered by AWS to our clients in migration of workloads
- Coach teams and drive sales cycle from Deal discovery/deal shaping/deal closure including enable Account Managers to integrate migrations into their client journeys. Participate actively in GTM activities, events, Executive briefings to support the Account Managers in articulating the business and technical value of AWS migration journey and creating pipeline
- Positioning our approach in a competitive scenarios, remove commercial barriers and bring in appropriate resources to remove Technical barriers and manage escalations (where required) to ensure AWS delivers best value to our clients. Create commercial constructs suited for the customer, drawing upon a variety of incentives program available in the firm
- Be the voice of the customer and work with our colleagues in EMEA/WW and provide feedback/proposals to continuously improve the program according to the needs of our customers/market
- Has worked in Sales/Pre-sales in cloud-based enterprise transformations and brings prior experience of shaping, selling or delivering complex multi-year business cases/proposals into large scale Enterprises
- Demonstrates thought leadership in Migrations and Modernizations space and brings a customer-obsessed and collaborative approach with the ability to engage C-Suite to help them crystallize business benefits of their migrations
- Has worked in highly matrixed organizations, drives change through influence beyond direct teams, and is able to orchestrate organizational efforts across a large number of cross-functional teams
- Experience in developing and executing GTM campaigns and field enablement. Demonstrates strong communication skills and a track record of presenting at customer and public events
- Familiarity with the 7Rs model of Applications migration and experience of shaping client conversations/campaigns around this topic and experience of building business cases and understanding of buying criteria in the enterprise cloud space
- Proficiency in one or more languages used in assigned territory 2. An MBA is highly valued as is a technical background with Computer Science, and/or Engineering/Math background; working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies highly desired. 3. Practitioner experience in migrating workloads and/or thought articles on the topic of migrations. Amazon is an equal opportunities employer, and we value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and the further diversification of ideas. In this regard, the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity will be considered when appointing potential candidates. We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa. Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae.
Company – Amazon Web Services MENA FZ
Job ID: A1400062
Company: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A