Website Americana Restaurants
Are you looking for a Job at Americana Restaurants in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Being considered the Subject Matter Expert, the Engineering Manager shall serve as the technical lead, participating in all phases of the development life cycle and thereby oversee development, and delivery of payment solutions across various platforms. He/She shall also help to establish full stack framework for multi-country, multi-currency, multi-gateway payment solutions and drive implementation of guidelines
- Prototyping, designing, and developing payment solutions including multi-country, multi-currency payment gateway integrations and automated refunds and reconciliations
- Partnering with the stakeholders and end users to translate ideas, high level specifications into new or enhanced mobile application solutions
- Mentoring junior resources and provide guidance ensuring all development standards and practices are adhered to
- Pursues continuous improvement in development processes, standards and quality
- Coach, mentor, and lead a diverse group of lean/agile software engineers
- Work with product owners across the businesses to understand market needs & vision; quickly translate that vision into demonstrable applications
- Collaborate with product owners to develop multi generation software technology plans
- Work directly with stakeholders to understand business and technical needs
- Communicate effectively with immediate team and leadership, ensuring team receives consistent messages and has clear understanding of business direction, strategy, and results
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as architecture, backend integration, visual design, UX teams, QA, etc.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science Engineering or related field required.
- 8+ years of experience in software product development and delivery using software development languages and frameworks such as full stack development, node framework, php.
- 4+ years hands-on experience developing payments solutions involving multiple payment gateways
- 6+ of hands-on experience developing RESTful micro-service-based applications.
- 5+ years managing development teams of 6+ engineers.
- 4+ years skills in Node Js, experience in developing the scalable API’s using various lib
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Agile (Scrum or XP), test & behavior driven development, continuous integration, and version control
- Experience working with near shore/offshore teams
- Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL etc.), using SQL Database such as MS SQL, Azure SQL, Oracle, No-SQL(Aerospike), queue etc.
- Hands-on experience with modern frameworks, design patterns, containerized based applications.
- Hands-on experience in utilizing Node Libraries & NPM Modules, Koa, express frameworks
- Experience with Azure/AWS services for middle-tier is a big plus.
- Related DevOps tools experience a plus (e.g. VSTS/Azure DevOps, Jira, Hudson, Sonar, Jenkins etc)
- Experience in building scalable and highly available distributed systems
- Hands on experience working at payment gateway provider’s end is a plus
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applicants
Company: Americana Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com