This Job Listing is about AmiViz in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to be based in Dubai. If you have experience in B2B marketing with an IT distribution organization, then read on:
- Work with VP Marketing to develop an overall marketing plan including the calendar of activities and budgets across the region.
- Develop individual marketing plans in collaboration with each vendor and internal stakeholders based on the business needs.
- Plan and execute campaigns and activities for lead generation, partner enablement and awareness. These would include events like trade shows, workshops, networking events, as well as promotions,.
- Work in conjunction with Digital Marketing team to ensure alignment for all marketing campaigns and activities.
- Coordinate with all concerned parties – including vendors, channel partners, and agencies to guarantee adequate planning, execution and monitoring of marketing activities.
- Manage on-site execution of all events
- Pass leads generated through all activities to sales and track performance of each activity on the basis of the outcomes (campaign results, conversion rates, ROI etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Take charge of all internal coordination, administrative work and financial procedures related to the marketing department, including MDF Management.
- Ensure documentation of all marketing initiatives including assessment reports and feedback.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role at IT Distribution company
- Demonstrated ability to manage the budgeting process and use of analytical skills.
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
- Adept with media editing software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, as well as CRM
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A