Website AMS International UAE
This Job Listing is about AMS International UAE in Dubai, United Arab Emirates 2022
About the job
Contractual position for 18 months
Salary: AED 19500/-
As a partner to the Commercial Partner Lead running the business
• Establish (in cooperation with BSO) and drive a well-defined, predictable rhythm of the business (RoC) for GPS, that enforces great discipline in Partner/Solution development; Partner Go-To-Market and performance management and Co-selling processes
• Leverage business insights to benchmark performance and define current and future actions needed to address key challenges. Drive the v-teams spanning across roles executing on the defined actions
• Instill partner development and sales process discipline, adherence to standards (hygiene, coverage, opportunity sharing, collaboration, etc.), and excellence in execution while holding partner development and channel management leaders accountable to quality and accuracy
As a Sales Leader coaching for growth
• Coach and advise on motions/strategies needed to expand Partner capacity and drive up-sell and co-sell trough Partners and their solutions.
• Drive awareness on solution mix needed to meet targets and occasionally meet with Partners to increase their awareness of business opportunities available and collect direct feedback on our efficiency in collaborating with Partners.
• Drive orchestration across various roles within GPS (Build With, Sell With and Go To Market teams)
• Collaborate closely with the Customer Segment Sales teams to accelerate Co-Sell and scaling trough Partner motions aspiring for exponential growth through Partners
As a Transformational Leader
• Partner with Area Transformation Leads, Area Capability Leads and Business and Sales Operations (BSO) Team to increase time spent with Partners by every Partner-facing role in the team, remove roadblocks and increase seller capability and productivity both at Partners and internally.
• Role model the internal transformation from an inspection to coaching culture. Lead Channel Managers and Partner Development Managers to become more effective coaches to their teams and to the Partners, resulting in increased individual-, team- and Partner capability, employee satisfaction and collaborative selling efforts becoming more successful.
As the GPS Representative in Fiscal Year Planning
• Participate in the Area Team driving the FY preparation and growth initiatives on behalf of the GPS leader, representing GPS goals, needs and influence final decision making
• Partner with BSO and the MEA HQ GPS team driving Managed Partner Selection, provide with local market specific business insights and assess impact of decisions made
• Provide decision making support for the GPS Leader during Blueprint process on headcount moves, changes and impact. Create business cases if needed on various headcount allocation methods or additional headcount requests.
• Contribute with market understanding, portfolio setup and partner potential thru the Quota setting process and participate in Manager briefings
• Drive integrated partner business planning to exceed cloud growth targets and hold Partner Development Leaders accountable for partner business plan quality and completeness
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• Core Competencies: Data Analytics, Reporting, Organizational Leadership, Strong Business Acumen, Strategic Insights, Trusted Advisor, Strategic Planning, Sales/Partner management. Team Leadership experience is an advantage.
• Professional Competencies: Adaptability, Partner/Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Influencing Impact, Judgement, Collaboration, Executive Maturity/Presence, Value Selling, Analytical Problem Solving, Organized & Disciplined, Initiates/Embraces Change, and Business Analysis Skills (understands financials, pipeline, scorecards etc.)
• Experience:10+ years of related experience in at least one of these fields: Senior Sales or Partner/Channel Management or Leadership Roles, Business Transformation, Strategic Planning, Partner Marketing Management, Program Management,
Education: bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, MBA/Masters a plus with focus on business administration, economics, finance, organizational management, business management
Company: AMS International UAE
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A