Are you looking for a Job at Aramco in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Leadership Received From (directly)
Leadership received from (indirectly):
Security – Head of Department
Our Vision, we make moments
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts (MH&R) is in the “moments” business. We’re intimately involved in important times in our guests lives. And you never know when a moment can be made. A simple smile in the lobby can create the positivity that turns a business trip into a new business celebration. An insider tip on the best way to spend a day can make an entire holiday. A romantic dinner for two can lead to a longer term partnership.
It doesn’t take much to make a moment. Just to be genuine. And human. And warm. And take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
We understand that this vision cannot be achieved without great people who create and support work environments designed to produce exceptional results.
- The Security Manager will ensure the safety of Guests, Team Members and Hotel property through a professional and efficient daily operation.
- The service must be sincere, warm and with enthusiasm ensuring that all guests have quality security and safety systems available to them
- The Security Manager pro-actively leads his own team as well at the Contracted Security manning.
- The Security Managers ensures he is fully aware of local laws and regulations, updates the Executive team on any new regulations and shares any relevant local, national or international information that might affect the safety and wellbeing of our guests, Team Members or property.
- Sets an example in regards to punctuality, appearance, courtesy, performance, attitude, leadership, guest relationship, observance of the house rules, loyalty to Management and inter-department cooperation
Planning & Organizing
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts standards are adhered to
- Keep ahead of industry trends and advise Executive team
- Develop ideas on increasing guest satisfaction
- Develop fire, emergency & evacuation guidelines, train team members on the guidelines and take ownership for regular fire drills
- Planning and budgeting of Security expenditures for the Hotel, including business cases for justification of investments and expenditures to support the approval process.
- Provides regular security reports to the General Manager
- Monitors the duty roster and ensure optimum daily manning levels are met
- Providing optimum levels of quality, personable service
- Handles complaints effectively and ensure issues are followed up with both internal and external guests
- To be creative and confident and be prepared to step outside of the confines of comfort
- To take the time to get to know the guests and be committed to service excellence.
- Team play is imperative and having the time to invest in self and employee development is mandatory.
- Initiate and manage Security projects, consulting the General Manager on Security strategy
- Ensure Fire Safety, Emergency and Evacuation handbooks and manuals are up to date and available to the team
- Ensure that all Lost & Found items are registered, stored and handled in accordance with the policy.
- Ensure the security team log and handle all incidents, guest complaints or queries confidently and professionally.
- Coach and counsel all security officers to ensure they are developed professionally.
- Supervise the daily operations of the security team.
- Liaises with local law enforcement authorities and Fire & Safety officials as required, maintaining good relations.
- Establishes objectives for the team and ensures these are achieved
- Works closely with security contractor supplier to ensure quality staff are provided and that they are familiar with the hotel product and security procedures.
- Assume responsibility for the CCTV room and scanning equipment, ensuring that all equipment is working and Team Members are trained to handle the responsibility of monitoring cameras as required.
- Set standard for incident reporting and ensure team follow the standard when carrying out investigations
- Maintain inventory control of hotel Safety and Security equipment
- Work with the Learning & Development Manager to deliver Safety and Security information to new employees during induction and updates as required
- Work with the Director of T&C to investigate incidents involving Team Members
- Develops and updates the Job Descriptions for the security team and completes performance reviews for direct reports
- Ensures self and team keep all incident reports confidential
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to revise all job descriptions from time to time as business needs demand. Other duties may be assigned as & when necessary. The above-mentioned job description attempts to outline key aspects of the role, however, does not limit its right to assign other duties to an employee in this position. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com