Are you looking for a Job at Aramco in Dhahran, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We are seeking a Sr. Planning and Performance Management Analyst to join the Performance & Business Analysis group within the SABIC Affairs & Integration Department (SAID). Responsible, under the general direction of the head of the P&PM organization or his/her designee, for generating analytical findings and recommendations across the scope of objectives and deliverables of the organization, either independently or in collaboration with others; and to proactively identify and provide solutions for problems and issues that arise in his/her assigned areas. A strong understanding of petrochemical’s business, market intelligence, and familiarity with short and long-term strategic planning is preferred. The primary responsibility of SAID is to actively manage and support SABIC to comply with SA processes, maximize shareholder’s value and align with group strategy. The department is composed of four groups, including i) Performance & Business Analysis (P&BA), ii) Functional & Commercial Support (F&CS), iii) Shareholder Management (SHM) and iv) Business Service Support (BSS).
The candidate must have at least 8-10 years of analytical and operational background in the petrochemical industry with a focus on financial planning and analysis (FP&A), market intelligence and economic modelling.
- Candidates must have good communication skills and be comfortable working independently and effectively with cross-department teams and through vertical organizational levels.
- Required skillset:
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Ratio Analysis
- Profitability Analysis
- Group & JV Consolidation
- Price Variance Analysis
- Tax & Royalties
- Financial Report Development
- Liabilities and Accruals
- Asset Accounting Adjustments/Impairment
- Capital Markets
- Investment Analysis
- CAPEX Analysis
- Market data analysis and forecasting.
- Data visualization techniques
- Business presentations and public speaking
- Understand business agreements
- Professional Financial Certification, e.g., CPA, CFA, CIMA, etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and networking skills
- A demonstrated ability to interface effectively with people from different departments and different nationalities
- Flexibility to travel both domestically and internationally
- Passion for mentorship and knowledge sharing to support the development of promising young talent
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Sr. P&PM Analyst will support the following deliverables by the Performance & Business Analysis group within (SAID):
- Understand petrochemicals business market dynamics in terms of supply/demand balances, operating rates and global and regional business dynamics, and be able to provide an in depth financial analysis of business performance
- Create and maintain a financial model for the actual results reporting in combination with the short- to mid-term planning process of the business
- Periodically analyze financial results of the various JVs and subsidiaries under Aramco’s chemical portfolio
- Prepare management to report to commercial and business management
- Support the preparation of pre-Board meeting material for financials
- Manage adjustments and accruals in cooperation with the central accounting teams
- Run impairment tests on a quarterly basis
- Identify areas of improvement in the business
- Monitor reports on industry profitability and margins, and compare the results of various JVs and subsidiaries in Aramco’s chemical portfolio
- Provide support for the Business Plan and various monthly reports as per the Aramco and JVs financial planning calendar
- Provide financial advice and support to business projects
- Provide support in business integration for subsidiaries, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions. Support JV managers with a view on whether or not a potential investment is viable, and assess risk that could affect the success of an investment Performance & Business Analysis.
Saudi Arabia’s vast hydrocarbon resources will see Saudi Aramco become the world’s leading integrated energy and chemical company by 2020. Our Chemicals business is a critical, high-profile new enterprise for us and requires committed people with insight, experience and technical expertise.
We can offer professionals from diverse backgrounds and specialties a solid, secure future – not to mention extensive international exposure and the opportunity to see your ideas become reality. Work at the forefront of the industry and see how your career evolves with invested time and effort. It’s a chance to make a huge impact both on the local economy and on a global scale.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dhahran, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org