Are you looking for a Job at Arcadis in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
At Arcadis we focus on attracting, retaining and developing people who share our passion and commitment to improve quality of life. In return we offer you the opportunity to transform your world and the world around you, that could be through client work, upskilling yourself, championing equality and inclusion or getting involved in charity work, to name just a few. Our people value different perspectives, they care about the sustainability of our planet and dare to shape the future.
One of our core values is ‘people first’, and supported by our Lovinklaan foundation, we invest in you for the long term, to ensure you reach your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to own your career and work on industry-defining projects, finding solutions to real challenges that make a difference to people’s lives. You’re encouraged to have a growth mindset and are given the space to develop personally and professionally, building a flexible career that works for you.
Operationally manage core projects or programmes of work to deliver defined objectives, you will be responsible for delivering a scope of work in line with budgetary, compliance, regulatory and planning controls, and require deep technical knowledge and broad business experience to be successful.
- Oversee an agreed scope of work and/or the operational workload of a consultant team and/or contractors; ensuring allocated work is completed/resources are fully utilised in order to deliver against an agreed programme of work.
- Work within established financial systems to independently produce plans and schedules and track and manage budgets, highlighting variances in order to manage and control project delivery targets.
- Deliver a number of small to medium scale projects or programmes of work, ensuring appropriate use of resources and budgets to deliver the required scope of work within set deadlines.
- Present any business project risks or issues to senior managers (with proposed mitigation) to ensure the project is not adversely impacted and ensure the delivery of projects to compliant standards.
- Provide advice to colleagues surrounding behaviors, to ensure adherence to internal and external compliance processes.
- Analyse and review a range of data to identify key existing and emerging themes and trends. Use own and others’ analysis to provide recommendations that support project decision-making.
- Use own knowledge and experience of industry best practice to review and analyse project processes and policies, providing insightful recommendations that support senior management to improve processes and systems.
- Interact effectively and proactively across the organisation, seeking to develop ways to support collaboration and ensure projects/programmes can be delivered to meet internal customer expectations.
- Advise senior management on progress and issues relating to own project, providing subject matter advice to support successful delivery in line with project objectives and strategies.
- Liaise and collaborate with clients and stakeholders, to ensure all parties are informed and aware of project progress and expectations.
- Deliver aspects of Arcadis’ vision to their respected project(s)
- Responsible for project definition and delivery
- Accountable for delivery of a project or low number of projects with reasonable complexity up to AED500m in value – to budget, quality and time metrics
- Responsible for setting project delivery approach and plan in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for establishing project delivery plans and appropriate control mechanisms to assure delivery.
- Responsible for performance management of project team / resource
- Demonstrate Team Leader capabilities
Qualifications & Experience-
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Relevant professional qualification or chartered status (APMP or equivalent)
- Relevant experience including management of small to medium sized project (AKA ‘core’ sized projects)
- Commercial acumen and the ability to manage relationships with external stakeholders.
- ‘Expert’ level expertise in project management
- Knowledge of own area managed and an understanding of wider programme and business.
- Experience in managing business relationships at senior-management level.
- GCC experience essential.
Why Become an Arcadian?
Our work with clients has a direct impact on people’s lives and on the planet. We make moving, living and belonging in cities safer, more resilient and more sustainable. By partnering with our clients as responsible custodians of our earth’s resources, we can create a sustainable planet.
We continue to think of new ways to make positive impacts and create better experiences for people; data driven and digital solutions have become part of the Arcadis DNA. Working together with clients and using techniques like design thinking, we can get to the heart of our clients’ most pressing challenges and work together to solve them.
As a global business, we have committed to support five of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals to ensure that our projects contribute to a better and more sustainable future for all. But it’s not just the work that we do on client projects that benefits communities and our planet. As a global business, we are committed to making a positive impact to society by supporting local communities where we operate.
To help protect our planet, we monitor and measure non-financial information to inform business decisions and reduce our own environmental impact as part of our commitment to be net zero carbon as a global company by 2030.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day, which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people.
Transform Your World
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com