Website Archirodon Group N.V.
Are you looking for a Job at Archirodon Group NV in Ras Tanura, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for nine (9) HSE Officers to join a top qualified and knowledgeable team in our project operations initially in Ras Tanura, KSA.
Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you.
Join our worldwide journey. Build on something that matters!
What you will need to do:
- Assists the HSE Manager / Senior HSE Officer in their daily operations.
- Applies and implements the Company’s IMS (HSE aspects) throughout the duration of the project.
- Ensures that all activities, within his area of responsibility, whether executed by Company personnel or subcontractor personnel, are carried out with full regard to HSE Company’s policy and procedures.
- Ensures that all personnel are advised of any HSE hazards by delivering induction courses and toolbox talks, and that the necessary controls and contingency arrangements associated with the work activities are in place.
- Actively executes or assists in the investigation and reporting of all accidents, incidents and near misses.
- Takes prompt corrective action and informing the HSE Manager accordingly with regard to potential HSE hazards.
- Maintains and participates in the schedule of meetings, emergency exercises, inspections and audits that are programmed for the project.
- Promptly responds to all reports received from any employee of non-compliance, unsafe conditions and activities, accidents and near misses.
- Participates in the follow-up and close-out of corrective actions that arise from operational activities, meetings, accidents, incidents, near misses, emergency exercises, inspections or audits that take place within his area of responsibility.
- Gives guidance and support to the assistant HSE Officer.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
What you will need to have:
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
- 5 years relevant HSE experience in Construction Company as HSE/Safety Officer
- Knowledge of HSE Standards
- Must have previous working experience with Saudi Aramco
- Good command (written and oral) of the English language
What it is nice to have:
- O&G experience
- in KSA and with transferrable IQAMA
We are someone who:
- Organized, committed and hard worker
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player with high attention to details
- An analytical thinker
- A results driven person combined with problem solving techniques
- Report writing and communication skills
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects – literally around the globe – with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.
Company: Archirodon Group N.V.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Ras Tanura, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com