Website Argon Medical Devices, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Argon Medical Devices Inc in United Arab Emirates
About the job
The main responsibility will be to support the distributors (their sales force) carrying out their sales activities. Working closely with the Area Manager and the distributors, the Clinical Specialist will provide support to customers and manage the evaluation process of the Interventional and Vascular product portfolio.
- Independently manage or assist with product evaluations and trials
- Provide customer and sales support for product and procedure related questions
- Conduct hospital in-servicing to ensure the safe and effective use of Argon products portfolio
- Design and conduct product training for the sales force
- Update sales and management on ongoing cases and notify them of any required follow-up
- Establish and maintain relationships with all account stakeholders, including physicians, nurses, technicians, procurement and administration
- Identify and present business cases prepared in cooperation with management
- Support Marketing with market data and by implementing physician preference surveys
- Support the distributors and align on activities as required
- Clinical expert preferably within interventional and/or vascular procedures
- Experience generate and maintaining relationships with distributors and KOL
- Selling personality, excellent written and verbal communication skills
Company: Argon Medical Devices, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org