Website Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company
Are you looking for a Job at Aruba a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company in Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
In a typical day as a Networking Account Manager, you would
- Establish proactively a strong professional relationship with key IT and business executives in the corporate account, focusing on senior business management challenges and strategies
- Work closely with presales and position Aruba products
- Look after a variety of accounts
- Build, monitor and orchestrate sales pipeline activities, as well as develop and close new HPE solution opportunities
- Coach and manage account team members to optimize performance and orchestrate the resources and sponsorship
- Engage in deals requiring collaboration across multiple regions and functions and ensure submittal of timely and accurate forecasts
If you are…
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
- Saudi national (preferred)
- IT related degree
- Solid account management or sales experience
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a big plus
- Knowledgeable of the IT industry and in vertical industry
- Holding highly developed negotiation skills and risk management skills
- Able to lead a team and an account
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Company: Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org