Website Banque Saudi Fransi
Are you looking for a Job at Banque Saudi Fransi in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
As a seasoned Ops Engineer, you have a sense of ownership and responsibility for the applications of your squad. Your mission is to drive the Bank towards achieving its stated ambition to become the most experience focused bank in the region. We’re not happy with just being up there – we want to be world class and recognized for it. As we move into a Live Production service, we need highly-skilled operators. KSA has unique requirements around data sovereignty, so we will need people onsite for this critical role. We are not looking for ‘traditional’ support, but rather we are looking for someone highly-skilled, able to triage and investigate issues, and work closely with the other engineers.
To achieve your mission, you must be able to support rapid development and scaling. Our products are built natively on Cloud. You will work closely with your team of platform engineers, ensuring both the smooth running and monitoring of the application, and the production environment.
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts
- Professional hands-on experience running Kubernetes in Production environments and experience with Cloud and Kubernetes platforms
- Sys Admin, development or SRE background is preferable – someone who can build tools and processes to support and automate their job.
- Experience with one or more HyperScalers (Oracle, GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience deploying and supporting services within regulated environments
- Experience in Agile and Continuous Delivery practices, continuously improving and automating IT services, embracing new evolutions and challenges
As a Production Operator you need to work collaboratively in an agile environment in order to excel. The following would be used to describe you:
- Proactive, assertive and a good communicator with previous success in technical engineering.
- Exceptional operational/engineering skills, coding experience beyond simple scripts is highly desirable.
- 5+ years supporting modern mobile applications and production services.
- Sys Admin and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) background is preferable, who can build tools and processes to support and automate their job.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Previous Financial Services technical support is highly desirable. Experience working with financial services technology will be an advantage
- Whilst speaking Arabic will take you places here, fluency in English is a must.
- Strong knowledge of containerization / virtualization technologies
- Proficient in bash scripting
- Proficient in at least one other relevant programming language (Go, Java, Kotlin, C++ or any other)
- Understanding of security and cryptography (symmetric / asymmetric encryption, AES/RSA/DH, TLS and more)
As a Production Operator you need to have experience in minimum 6 of the following Technologies:
- Terraform, Kubernetes, Nginx Ingress, Cert-Manager / ACME, Docker, Oracle Database, MySQL, Tekton, GitHub Actions, Jaeger, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Loki, Prometheus, Grafana, Alert Manager
Here Are The Qualities That All Of Our People Share
We look for personal qualities as strongly as we look for skills.
- Highly customer-centric with a passion to deliver a best-in-class customer experience
- High levels of personal and professional integrity
- An entrepreneurial approach with an ability to operate both at a strategic level and to be hands on
- A positive, self-sufficient leader with excellent communication skills, intellect and energy
- Very sound judgment and business instinct with a desire to challenge traditional thinking
- Ability to admit when you are wrong and learn from it – ready to share news, no matter how bad you think it is
- Ability to encourage followership, motivate and develop a diverse group of people towards a challenging goal
- Determined to succeed, high energy with humility and a strong personal drive
- A collaborative working style.
- A very strong work ethic and a focus on customer delivery.
Company: Banque Saudi Fransi
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org