This Job Listing is about Barclays in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
As a Barclays Business Analyst, you will be joining Collateral Management and Client Valuations team within Markets Post – Trade business area. You will be instrumental in implementing targets to meet regulatory change, operating cost reductions and process efficiencies. This is in addition to ensuring that the technology platforms are designed to meet business demand and are scalable, to accommodate future business growth
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
We are currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager
What will you be doing?
- Learning applications in CMCV technology environment
- Following an agile process defined by CMCV IT
- You will be responsible for providing a detailed data analysis
- Detailing process mapping – both business and systems
- Assisting with identification of key business requirements and deliverables for production of business specification documents
- Heading work streams, drive requirements forward and provide detailed instructions to the development team
- Reporting of delivery against key milestones to project manager, proactive notification of risks and issues
- Being responsible for production of clear and precise high quality functional specification documentation using standard Barclays tools
What We’re Looking For
- Excellent communication and team skills encompassing cross-region teams and projects
- Able to demonstrate experience working on the full lifecycle of a project with a history of delivering successful complex projects
- Experience working in an Agile development methodology environment (preferably Scrum/Kanban) and Atlassian suite of products: JIRA, confluence
- Good SQL query writing skills
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
- Previous Investment bank experience
- Understanding of OTC derivatives, Futures, Repos etc. and other traded products
- Ability to structure and scope complex problems, synthesize feedback, develop insights and recommendations
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst using Agile principles and practices
Where will you be working?
5 North Colonnade is home to our investment bank and is in the heart of Canary Wharf, just a short walk from our headquarters at Churchill Place. It boasts an array of onsite amenities such as dry cleaner as well as a deli and buffet style staff restaurant. The building is easily accessible by tube, docklands light railway and all major bus links. The atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A