Website Bateel International
This Job Listing is about Bateel International in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Senior Manager Content Creation
Reports to: Marketing Director
A true omnichannel role, the Senior Content Creation Manager will be responsible for developing the company’s brand story communication plan and devising the broadcasting strategy. Responsible for managing the company’s Social Media strategy, briefing support agencies, producing website content and articles, managing the brand’s blog and curating landing pages.
The job holder will independently and collaboratively manage multiple projects to any set objective. This position will work alongside the Marketing Manager, devising the overall consumer and corporate communication strategy.
- Devise the company’s social media strategies to achieve set objectives. Responsible for masterminding campaigns, managing the scheduling calendar, customer service and monitoring social media metrics.
- Management of social media content strategy, liaising between our buying agency and content creation partners and in-house team. Devising plans around key campaign launches.
- Oversees the companies copy writing for all marketing collateral and web, managing subordinates and freelance work.
- Ensure that established branding and style guidelines are adhered to.
- Manages the curation required to produce content for the company’s websites, blogs, and landing pages. Consults with the SEO team to adapt branded content to help meet organic traffic targets.
- Support in maintaining budget controls on the assigned marketing budget
- Conduct monthly/quarterly budget vs spend reviews to ensure the budget is spent and allocated effectively/as planned.
- Responsible for ensuring the content plan for key thematic and tactical activities scheduled in the Marketing Calendar are launched on time, adhering to approved budgets.
- Research and select the best qualified agencies to produce outstanding branded content to support our overall messaging goals.
- Develop and manage schedules for ongoing production of content and organising the filing and storage of these assets.
- Senior stakeholder management, spending time understanding the different business verticals, their objectives, providing guidance and answering queries.
Lives and Advocates the Bateel Values:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a managerial position and 10 years total industry experience in the luxury retail or restaurant sector.
- Deep understanding of the omnichannel marketing strategy.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of social media and digital marketing activities.
- A creative eye with acute attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry.
- Highly self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to continually re-prioritise workloads and work to deadlines.
- Proactive approach with ability to drive campaigns using guidance and own initiative.
- Minimum requirement is to hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications or Business. Postgraduate degree is desirable
Company: Bateel International
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A