This Job Listing is about Bayzat in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Who we are:
Known as the Work Life Platform, Bayzat is one of the leading employee benefits SaaS platforms that is on a constant mission to make a world class employee experience accessible to every company. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits and Insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with just over 300 members from 35+ different nationalities. We were listed by Forbes as “One of the most promising UAE-based startups” and are backed by world leading VCs such as Mubadala and Point72 ventures. We are also one of the best-funded scale ups in the HRTech space across the region.
We are a principle-led, meritocratic company that puts culture at the core of everything. As a Bayzat member, you will constantly be surrounded by high achieving individuals and teams who have a knack for solving complex problems and are relentlessly pursuing success in everything they do. Being part of such an environment will push you to constantly be the best version of yourself and capitalize on every opportunity to improve, whilst drawing inspiration from like-minded, hungry people from all around you
How we got to where we are today, and the reason we will continue to thrive, is by hiring best-in-class talent and building a culture that allows people to be the truest, most authentic and unpretentious versions of themselves.
The GI team is an integral part of our business and we are looking to grow it. SENIOR TERRITORY SALES MANAGER / TEAM LEADER will advise potential corporate customers who have expressed interest in General insurance in the United Arab Emirates and will help clients compare and buy their GI insurance. They will also highlight Bayzat’s value proposition and ensure clients understand why Bayzat should be their partner.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Building pipeline by prospecting potential clients and cross-selling existing clients.
- Proactively identifying and resolving prospective customer issues to drive conversion
- Approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business; relationship building; researching the market and related products; presenting the product or service favorably and in a structured and professional way
- Help clients understand their insurance needs and educate them how it will benefit them and their business
- Introduce Bayzat and what we can offer
- Evaluate and highlight features in the products and make recommendations to prospective clients based on the scope of cover required
- Provide excellent customer service and look for ways to enhance the client experience
- Consistently meet or exceed defined monthly sales objectives
- Proactively communicate via telephone, email and in person
- Ensuring CRM input is consistent
- Demonstrating sales behaviors that can inspire junior company members
- Maintaining a high conversion ratio of 25%
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A