This Job Listing is about Bayzat in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Who we are:
Known as the Work Life Platform, Bayzat is one of the leading employee benefits SaaS platforms that is on a constant mission to make a world class employee experience accessible to every company. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits and Insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with just over 300 members from 35+ different nationalities. We were listed by Forbes as “One of the most promising UAE-based startups” and are backed by world leading VCs such as Mubadala and Point72 ventures. We are also one of the best-funded scale ups in the HRTech space across the region.
We are a principle-led, meritocratic company that puts culture at the core of everything. As a Bayzat member, you will constantly be surrounded by high achieving individuals and teams who have a knack for solving complex problems and are relentlessly pursuing success in everything they do. Being part of such an environment will push you to constantly be the best version of yourself and capitalize on every opportunity to improve, whilst drawing inspiration from like-minded, hungry people from all around you
How we got to where we are today, and the reason we will continue to thrive, is by hiring best-in-class talent and building a culture that allows people to be the truest, most authentic and unpretentious versions of themselves.
As a Senior SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for managing various SEO activities, including strategy development, content distribution, link building and keyword research strategies and their implementation.
As a part of a well-versed growth team, you will be expected to continuously come up with and execute growth experimentations, focused on SEO or otherwise.
To excel in this role, you need to have a strong marketing and analytical background with a drive to scale customer acquisition. You also are expected to be proficient in being able to balance between developing high impact SEO strategies and ensuring sound SEO execution takes place.
This is a job that requires a holistic view and ownership of multiple initiatives to grow demand generation through SEO and beyond, coupled with proactiveness when crafting and scaling experiments.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Identify, scope and execute SEO strategies to achieve key business objectives.
- Build SEO campaigns and initiatives at scale while ensuring that they are aligned and relevant for local execution.
- Own Bayzat’s blog content creation process to ensure we are providing high-quality and relevant content to our audience, while ultimately improving our ranking and engagement.
- Build and execute content creation & distribution strategies in collaboration with content creators and SEO team.
- Challenge the status quo and bring new innovative ideas to the marketing department.
- Collaborate with Engineers, UX, Product and Marketing to develop strategies informed by search opportunities, keyword analysis and intent signals. Monitor Bayzat’s backlink profile and seek new opportunities to support link building strategies.
- Own Bayzat’s multilingual SEO strategies as we expand to new countries and regions.
- Collaborate with the Content Manager to ensure alignment across different content-driven initiatives and establish Bayzat as a thought leader.
- Own the SEO Experimentation process to ensure continuous improvement and increase in SEO contribution to business objectives.
- Work alongside our Engineering team to improve our site crawlability and performance by providing specific recommendations.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- B2B Experience, SaaS is a plus
- 4+ years of relevant SEO experience
- Extensive experience across: Content creation & distribution strategies; Keyword research; Link building; Technical SEO
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU AN IDEAL FIT?
- A self-starter who takes initiative and is excited about solving tough problems.
- An analytical thinker who views experimentation as an essential tool for growth.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- A strong understanding of how search engines work, crawling and indexing and a strong grip on the challenges of enterprise-level crawling.
- Extensive knowledge of SEO tools such as Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, ScreamingForg and GSC.
- Ability to utilize different channels to improve our digital presence and SEO rankings through link building and backlinks.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills coupled with the ability to use data to drive actionable insights.
- Strong strategic thinking skills that help to build and evolve Bayzat’s SEO strategy.
- Experience with Content Management Systems such as WordPress.
- Experience with managing and growing multilingual and international websites.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A