Website BCG Attorney Search
This Job Listing is about BCG Attorney Search in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
As a Business Development Manager, you’ll focus on a wide array of companies looking to embrace digital transformation to stay relevant to their customers and keep their business growing.
You’ll work across some of the best organizations in financial services, pharmaceutical, healthcare, retail, and media companies to sustain rapid growth, and transform their entire business.
This isn’t just any software sales role. This will be the most interesting sale you’ve ever made as you, a trusted business partner take a seat at the decision-making table and pioneer business transformation with our future customers’ C-Suite, P&L owners, and Department heads.
You will own, drive the strategy and lead the sales cycle with the support of a cross-functional team of product and delivery experts. Join us and be challenged and supported as a salesperson to grow as you’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest and most visionary people.
What you’ll achieve:
- Complete Client’s in depth onboarding and sales training to become an expert in messaging, products and services.
- Manage the complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives, Business leads and Department heads, the value of full suite of applications.
- Develop territory plan and a pipeline that will fuel the ongoing growth of your business enabling you to exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities leveraging your own creativity, inbound lead flow, personal prospecting efforts, contacts, existing accounts and partners.
- Evangelize the vision and complete value proposition through customer meetings, product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives.
- Work cross functionally with our sales development, marketing, product and delivery teams to deliver outstanding results.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required to close the sale.
- Accurately forecast profitable and predictable territory performance and required resources through adherence of our sales process.
- Advocate your customers’ implementations and maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring timely resolution any customer service related issues.
- 7+ years of software sales experience managing complex sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory and account management, preferably within SaaS, No code/low code applications, CRM, business intelligence or other software solutions
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals and the ability to effectively identify and sell to senior executives within target account
- Passion for building long lasting customer relationships and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Technologically adept and business acumen focused with outstanding communication both written and oral, negotiation and presentation skills
- Plus, Experience in working with alliance partnerships to drive enterprise sales
- Strong computer skills including G-Suite, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to work individually and on a collaborative team in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment
- Bachelor’s degree (sales training methodologies is a plus)
- Ability to travel when required
- Health and Wellness benefits.
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- Generally flexible working hours
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place
Company: BCG Attorney Search
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A