Website BLJ Worldwide
This Job Listing is about BLJ Worldwide in Doha, Qatar
About the job
Please note: applicants for this role must be based in Qatar and have an existing Residence Permit (RP).
At BLJ Worldwide, we are working to change the way our industry does things.
We have a vacancy for a bilingual Senior Account Executive who will act as a Social Media Specialist.
You will be joining a team that is working with clients to redefine how they evaluate communications success by collecting, understanding and quantifying metrics that matter.
So, if you have an understanding of social metrics and can interpret the results of your posts, and amend and adjust your strategy and tactics to build user interaction and growth – we may have a home for you here at BLJ.
You will have:
- One to two years of experience working in-house or for an agency
- A track record working in a very fast-paced environment, with the ability to generate highly engaging news and/or social media content while juggling multiple projects and dealing with numerous people and teams.
- The ability to keep abreast of the changing media landscape by adopting new technologies and practices on an expedited basis.
- Superior writing and editing skills with a good eye for developing engaging content.
- Experience in managing growth of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, etc.
- Experience building organic social presence through use of owned, earned, and paid channels
- Using social analytics tools to measure our progress against KPIs, report that story to stakeholders, and make adjustments to strategy and tactics on platforms based on this data
- Completed Twitter Flight School, Facebook Blueprint or Google Analytics Courses. If you haven’t done completed this training you understand it is a requirement of the role to do so.
BLJ Worldwide benchmarks salaries against industry standards.
To know what these are, please visit the Middle East Public Relations Association and PRCA MENA websites.
Kingston Stanley has produced a 2021 regional salary survey as does Hays for the GCC.
The link to the Kingston Stanley benchmarking report is below:
Company: BLJ Worldwide
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A