Website BMS Performance
This Job Listing is about BMS Performance in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Business Development Manager – North
· Working for a “None for Profit” organisation supplying into the education market
· Making a difference to children’s schooling experience
· Offering a truly consultative approach to their customers with a clear and honest sales process.
As a Business Development Manager you will be selling educational supplies, products, and services (from stationary to frameworks) into the education sector, both public and private schools. You will be selling to a mix of contacts including Business Managers, Finance Directors, Procurement and Directors. The successful Business Development Manager will need to be flexible in their approach and have a true understanding of the education industry. This role is a service led, consultative sales approach and heavily relational based. This role is not about pushing for a sale but rather identifying where our client can supply the trusts and advising them where they could save money resulting in the business being a preferred provider.
This is a relationship sales role – you will be consultative, provide clear and honest communication and be able to build long and trusted partnerships with your customer base.
· Open to anyone who has sold into the education sector or anyone who has worked in education i.e. Teacher or TA who has gone on to selling in a B2B environment.
· Have a relationship based consultative approach to sales
· Honest, ethical and reliable
Company and culture
100% publicly owned by local authorities. They have a large product range from leading suppliers so they can deliver anything their customers need to successfully run their organisation. In this channel within the business they focus heavily on the fact that at the end of the day they are making a huge difference to children’s schooling experience and making sure they make it the best they possibly can.
£39,571 – £42,614 per annum
· Company Car (Kia Sportage/Toyota Yaris Cross) OR car allowance
· 28 days holiday + Bank Holiday and Christmas shutdown
Location: This Business Development Manager role covers the North of England and Scotland so you will preferably be based in the North East of England or Cumbria/North Lancashire.
Desired Skills and Experience
*Open to anyone who has sold into the education sector or anyone who has worked in education i.e. Teacher or TA who has gone on to selling in a B2B environment.
* Have a relationship-based consultative approach to sales
* Honest, ethical and reliable
Company: BMS Performance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A