Website Bolton Group
This Job Listing is about Bolton Group in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
For Bolton Middle East We Are Looking For a Brilliant Area Manager In Charge Of The Following Activities
Bolton Middle East is the representative office of Bolton Group, based in Dubai in charge of managing the key brands and business activities in the GCC and Levant markets through the cooperation with local distribution partners.
- Responsible of Net Sales and Profit target in the Area of competence
- Manage a network of distributors of our products in the Middle East and/or Levant Area
- Negotiate volumes, sales and promotional budgets with the distributors
- Key Accounts management in cooperation with the distributors sales team
- Commercial and pricing policy preparation and implementation
- Execute trade promotional plan in designated countries and channels with key customers.
- Looking after all trade promotion (placing promotions based on marketing calendar).
- Market visits- monitoring competitor activities, pricing strategy, current promotions and stock level across POS (point of sale).
- Monitoring stock movement to store, suggesting promotions or trade deals on slow moving or near expiry products or promotions.
- Category management working with each brand manager (planogram, promotion, merchandizing, communication ) for key accounts or special projects,
- Executing BTL activities (new product launch and listing, sampling, consumer promotions),
- Actively taking part in product launch (giving presentation to sales team on new SKU)
- Forecasting for various trade deals, consumer offers and passing it to the demand planning team as per the agreed cycle planning calendar
- Market spend optimization and helping dealers/distributors/ showroom to sell out the stock through various ATL/BTL activities and the season cycle
- Tracking down the sell-out data by SKU and analyze each product on weekly basis each POS/ store. Preparing sales tracker for the same
- Monitoring competitor activity, Evaluating visibility & market coverage of our products through regular market visits
- Contributing & executing marketing plans & projects
- Educational Qualification: Any Bachelor or Bachelor in Marketing or Business Administration
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years of experience in trade marketing with preferably FMCG & multi retail environment
- Job specific skills: Creative, energetic, and proactive individual with strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Very strong numerical and analytical skills – translate marketing initiatives into quantifiable measurable performance
- Very strong team player skills & strong report writing and presentation skills
- Excellent excel and power point skills
BOLTON MIDDLE EAST DMCC
Bolton Middle East is the representative office of Bolton Group, based in Fortune Tower, JLT, Dubai in charge of managing the key brands and business activities in the GCC and Levant markets through the cooperation with local distribution partners.
Bolton Group produces and markets a vast array of high quality consumer goods in 139 countries. Today, the Group holds a portfolio of prestigious brands, including over 50 Food, Home and Laundry Care, Adhesives, Personal Care and Well-being and Beauty Care product lines, distributed in supermarkets and perfumeries. Over 11,000 employees worldwide are focused on delivering high quality products that meet the ever-increasing needs of today’s consumers. Thanks to our people’s commitment, 100 million households in 139 countries enjoy Bolton’s high quality products.
Company: Bolton Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A