Website Boston Scientific
Are you looking for a Job at Boston Scientific in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Work Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Develops , establishes and maintains quality-engineering methodologies, systems, and practices which meet BSC, customer, and regulatory requirements. Serve as a Quality representative to improve awareness, visibility, and communication on quality initiatives to support assigned departmental, functional, site, divisional and corporate quality goals and priorities. Provide quality engineering support within technical development concepts, new product development, operational, or system/services support.
- Identifies and implements effective process and design control systems to support the development, qualification, and on-going manufacturing of products to meet or exceed internal and external quality and regulatory requirements.
- Lead the implementation of assurances, process controls, and CAPA systems designed to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Act as team member in supporting quality disciplines, decisions, and practices.
- Apply sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues.
- Assure the development and execution of streamlined business systems, which effectively identify and resolve quality issues.
- Advise management on potential improvements or enhancement to quality systems and processes in the company.
- Understands, interprets, and applies Documentation Control principles and processes to ensure compliance with Corporate, FDA, MDD, PAL, CMDCAS, ISO regulations and standards with unyielding integrity.
- Ensures awareness and compliance with applicable standard operating procedures to meet, comply and champion all quality and regulatory commitments of Boston Scientific.Quality System Requirements.I
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
Requisition ID: 476122
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code
- 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Company: Boston Scientific
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org