This Job Listing is about Brunel in Doha, Qatar
About the job
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Supervise the site construction/installation of work of relevant engineering discipl1ines of assigned Construction/EPIC contracts and ensure that the work is carried out in safe manner and in compliance with Scope of Work, approved Engineering Standards and Specifications;
- Participate in constructability reviews as and when required;
- Review contractors’ construction plans and schedules including method statements and JSAs;
- Coordinate and control the mobilization of contractors to sites including site lay down areas;
- Facilitate issuance of necessary permits and Gate passes when requested by Contractors;
- Check, inspect and test completed project work and/or arrange appropriate recommissioning inspections and tests. Initiate Mechanical Completion Certificates;
- Ensure and follow up completion and clearance of all Punch List items;
- Review and endorse red marked up and “as built” drawings;
- Participate in hand-over and acceptance, review commissioning procedures and participate in the commissioning of facilities;
- Review and endorse Construction Dossier for the assigned projects;
- Responsible for the execution of construction and installation scope associated with the project, on time and as per approved Scope of Work, specifications and standards;
- Responsible for timely issuance of PTW, direct and supervise contractor’s Construction;
- Team to ensure adherence to the PTW conditions;
- Review and subsequently endorse site work progress by the contractors.
- B.Sc. in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University or Diploma in relevant engineering;
- Discipline with extensive construction related experience;
- Good skills in construction management, effective communication, conflict resolution;
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience in relevant construction and installation activities in projects of oil & gas industry;
- Experienced in the implementation of construction industry best practices, systems, processes and standards.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A