This Job Listing is about PharMerica in Har-Us, Uvs Province, Mongolia 2022
Accelerate your career! PharMerica is looking for individuals early in their career in Sales.
Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Business Development Associate. These positions are the basis of our Sales team and are highly valued as they have the opportunity for growth potential.
This is a remote position and can reside in the Western USA in order to support our Intellectual Developmental Disabilities facilities on the West Coast.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client need and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows
- Creating and maintaining contact list/database of prospective clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients for outside Sales follow up
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Work with sales team to transfer the lead and advance the sales process
- Tracking weekly, monthly and quarterly performance and sale metrics
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Excel) of target client information
- Closing pre-qualified appointment for sales team
- Implements processes to continuously gather incumbent pharmacy competitor information and assures such information is promptly reflected in the company CRM system
- Performs other such duties as may be assigned by the specialist’s superiors necessary to accomplish the goals and objectives of the company
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline, communications, or equivalent experience in related field
- Required: One to three years’ experience in inside sales, customer service, or business-related field
- Required: Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders; strong phone presence and comfortable dialing a high volume of calls per day; ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail; Strong presentation skills both remote and in person, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize accordingly; competency in commonly used Microsoft Office suite of software including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and related systems including SharePoint and CRM applications
- Required: Capacity and desire to be self-motivated and self-directed, multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively ; persuasive and goal-oriented. strong listening skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to call, connect and interact with potential clients and customers
- Desired: Preference for work in a fast-paced environment where accuracy and attention to detail is critical to success. Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories. Possess an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor, and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once while completing them according to deadline
About Our Line Of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation’s largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com . Follow us on Facebook , Twitter , and LinkedIn .
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Har-Us, Uvs Province, Mongolia
Application Deadline: N/A