This Job Listing is about CA in EMEA
About the job
We love geeking out and gaming as much as you do. Join 5CA and help us continue building on the principle of Gamers Helping Gamers: connect with your fellow geeky agents, work comfortably from your own home, and discover what it is like to provide support for some of the most popular games in the world.
Who You Are
You are a natural people-person. You get a kick out of building relationships with people from all kinds of backgrounds and you are deeply empathetic. You thrive when working in a team. You are a great motivator. You help people understand the value of their work and can motivate them to give their best performance. That means you lead by example.
Why We Want You
As a Team Lead (TL) you will look after the job satisfaction of around 10 to 12 remote agents within your region or language. This means you will build strong relationships with everyone in your team, train, and coach them. As Team Lead you make sure that your team has the tools and motivation to provide great customer support. You go the extra mile to make sure that your team is engaged, committed, and comfortable with their work, so the team and each agent is able to deliver the needed KPI’s.
- Optimize the satisfaction of your team.
- You are the main point of contact for your team.
- You address and resolve any issues that get in the way of your team’s job happiness.
- Optimize the performance of your team, based on KPIs.
- You motivate your team to give their best performance and coach them to do a little bit better each day.
- Interviewing applicants and onboarding new agents.
- You introduce new agents to 5CA’s company, the project, its culture, and the tools.
- Depending on the project, quality assurance responsibilities may arise
- Provide feedback, coaching, and relevant information to your team.
- Train your team on 5CA systems/tools, soft skills and channel-specific skills.
- You evaluate and pre-approve VTO (Voluntary Time Off) requests.
- Coordinate execution of project-specific training/coaching with Project Leads.
- Signal agent-specific and project-specific issues to the Project Lead.
- Work with other 5CA departments, such as, the Training, Quality Assurance, and HR to fulfill your team’s needs.
- At least 1 year of experience in a leadership position in a CS environment (preferably international)
- A very objective viewpoint
- Good understanding of contact center metrics.
- Affinity with tech and/or gaming industry.
- Able to work under pressure and love changes and work in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong leadership and empathetic skills.
- Fluent in English, and fluent in preferably in at least 1 more language.
- A competitive salary based on market standards
- A fulfilling position within a fast-growing company (double-digit growth!) with exciting customers
- The right tools to enable you to Work From Home, or from anywhere else on the planet!
- An inspiring, inclusive environment with young, talented colleagues from all over the world
5CA a remote-first CX company working with passionate agents from all around the world. Founded in 1998, we represent some of the biggest names in gaming and tech and level up their customer and player experience.
Our community is full of digital natives and gamers that troubleshoot with care for the brands they love, from home, in their languages. We work with people from all cultures and backgrounds, and champion diversity and inclusion in all that we do.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: EMEA
Application Deadline: N/A