Are you looking for a Job at Carrier in Mecca, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Carrier, 11th Floor, Zahran Business Center, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Carrier, the world leader in heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions is in a joint venture with E.A. Juffali & Brothers in Saudi Arabia since 1987 and operates as Arabian Air-Conditioning Company and Carrier Saudi Services Company. E.A. Juffali & Brothers, established in 1946, is one of the leading business houses in Saudi Arabia. It operates business ventures in the fields of manufacturing, distribution, services, contracting and consultancy, in key sectors including air-conditioning.
Overall Job Purpose
- Develops positive customer relationships, ensures pro-active feedback on and documentation of the customer’s equipment and systems status and of work completed.
- Focus on installation, troubleshooting and repair within set timeframe and according to defined process, service agreements and customer needs.
- Completes planned site/customer visits and resolves customer request / calls as dispatched.
- Develops positive customer relationships and ensures pro-active feedback and documentation of the customer’s equipment and systems status.
- Act as a technical coach for less experienced service team members and help coordination of on-site work activity.
- Ensures compliance with the Carrier safety culture and adheres to all applicable safety standards, requirements and equipment.
- Analyses relevant technical documents such as electrical schemes, fluid schemes, piping diagrams and psychometric diagrams.
- Maintains and improves technical proficiency in Carrier’s product lines.
- Relevant qualifications in the specific trade (e.g. BAS/BNS, HVAC, Refrigeration).
- Extensive product knowledge and overall system understanding.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
What do we offer?
- Benefit from our great workplace environment and culture
- Participate in incentive plans
- Get development and learning opportunities
- Get competitive salary and benefits, suitable to your seniority level
Let’s start a new journey together!
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant’s Privacy Notice
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant’s Privacy Notice
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Mecca, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com