Website Cerner Corporation
This Job Listing is about Cerner Corporation in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Within our Integrated Technologies Consulting team, the Device Integration team is responsible for the implementation of various CareAware/Medical Devices solutions such as Lab Medical Devices, Bed Side Medical Devices, Infusion Management, Blood Bank, and Capacity Management solutions. The Device Integration team offers the opportunity to be part of an innovative fast-paced unit with all the rewards and unique capability to enable our clients to deliver patient care more efficiently.
As Senior Integrated Technologies Consultant, you will play a key role in delivering solutions that enable our clients’ visions. You will be responsible for providing technical leadership, knowledge, and expertise of various medical solutions across multiple projects and you will be at the center of the coordination of product implementation with clients, supervising the correct execution of all tasks leading to product configuration, validation, and activation. Your guidance will be needed in establishing an effective methodology of deployment that follows industry standard consulting practices ensuring the quality of our deliveries. You will be required to assist project managers, client executives, and sales teams in securing future business opportunities.
Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered
This position offers a Hybrid & Onsite working environment. Meaning you will split working time between a Cerner office or client site and remote. If your current geographical location requires relocating, Cerner will not offer relocation assistance to the specified location.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Business or Healthcare or 4 relevant work experience plus:
- 4 years of additional higher education and/or work experience directly related to the duties of the job, including:
- 2 years in healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support, and/or other client-facing or information technology (IT) solution work experience
Preferred Qualifications :
- 6 years experience as a Consultant in the area of Medical Device Integration.
- Knowledge of the healthcare-related data integration standards and affinity toward data analysis, management, and integration
- Sound understanding of HL7 standards and integration
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows
- Ability to travel up to 100%
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within the scope of the position
Company: Cerner Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A