Website Cerner Corporation
Are you looking for a Job at Cerner Corporation in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Within our Integrated Technologies Consulting team, the Device Integration team is responsible for the implementation of various CareAware/Medical Devices solutions such as Lab Medical Devices, Bed Side Medical Devices, Infusion Management, Blood Bank and Capacity Management solutions. The Device Integration team offers the opportunity to be part of an innovative fast-paced unit with all the rewards and unique capability to enable our clients to deliver patient care more efficiently.
As an Integrated Technologies Consultant, you will play a key role in delivering solutions that enable our clients’ visions. You will be responsible for providing technical leadership, knowledge and expertise of various Medical solutions across multiple projects and you will be at the center of the coordination of product implementation with clients, supervising the correct execution of all tasks leading to product configuration, validation and activation. Your guidance will be needed in establishing an effective methodology of deployment that follows industry standard consulting practices ensuring the quality of our deliveries.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, Healthcare, Science, Engineering or related field or 4 years related work experience
Preferred Qualifications :
- 3-4 year’s experience as a Consultant in the area of Medical Device Integration.
- Knowledge of the healthcare-related data integration standards and affinity toward data analysis, management, and integration.
- Sound understanding of HL7 standards and integration.
- Must be Saudi National
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within the scope of the position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Company: Cerner Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org