Website Chalhoub Group
This Job Listing is about Chalhoub Group in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Who We Are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our CRM Marketer is responsible for assisting in the development of the online marketing strategy for some of our fashion brands. The person in this role will plan and execute digital marketing campaigns (including email and SMS) while supervising the design and supplying content.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Propose new channels and capabilities to enable on the Marketing tool, given the Brands’ maturity
- Implement the Marketing Automation strategies
- Assist in the definition of Customer Journeys for the different clusters of customers
- Create content related to customer and brand milestones and in line with the Customer Journey
- Liaise with the graphic design team for the assets and the marketing team for alignment with Brand guidelines
- Guarantee optimal development and deployment of digital marketing campaigns based on business goals, customer insights, and their behavior
- Ensure a 360 alignment between the social media, e-commerce, retail, and triggered communication strategies to seamlessly engage with audiences across all channels
- Segment database to ensure relevance to customers and optimal use of the budget in each campaign
- Develop, execute, and track the efficiency of A/B testing campaigns to provide recommendations on how to optimize Brands’ communication
- Perform data analyses and post activity evaluations and reports to deliver customer insights and recommendations of each activation
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new tools, and ensure the Brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Support in the development of any activity related to 1:1 communication with customers
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- You have a digital marketing and/or CRM background where you have experience rolling out campaigns via email, SMS and push notifications
- You have experience with customer lifecycle and customer segmentation
- Experience with AB testing
- Experience working in fashion is preferred
- Experience with salesforce marketing is preferred
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A