This Job Listing is about ChampionX in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
ChampionX is seeking a Temporary Procurement Specialist to support and handle all internal inbound requests for new accounts or updates to existing accounts in accordance with divisional policies to ensure the accuracy and quality of vendor master data, Outline Agreements, Blocked invoices and similar processes. In this role, you will be part of the Compliance Systems & Processes Master Data team while we focus on Implementation of Project Unify and support the Procurement Master Data Specialists in their operations which include efficient and effective management of ChampionX’s administrative procedures regarding the (Purchase to Pay) P2P processes in line with Purchasing & Associated Policies.
What’s In It For You
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do
- Fast pace Inbound Support Function Setting
- Applies knowledge of divisional (Vendor Master Data) VMD policies to ensure high data quality of Vendor master data in Mainframe, SAP, JD Edwards or iScala system environments.
- Setup and maintain outline agreements in line with the requirements of sourcing team.
- Reviews blocked invoices to ensure timely resolution for the same.
- Prepares training documents for other functions to review the existing procedures and processes and train/ guide them when necessary.
- Applies appropriate data cleansing tools to review and audit Procurement data; research potential duplicate records; ensures compliance with naming and address standards
- Utilizes the appropriate application tools and available resources to manage workload and complete assigned duties ensuring commitments are delivered on time.
- Creates and maintains individual plans/goals that reflect daily, weekly, monthly and yearly objectives. Actively strives to achieve goals/objectives.
- The hours for this position are 8:00am – 6:00pm, Monday – Thursday and 8:00am – 12:00pm on Friday
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
- Post-secondary degree completed or in progress
- Well versed with Microsoft Office & Excel.
- At-least 1 year of experience in Procurement Operations and P2P processes.
- Customer service experience in handling stakeholder interaction and external connectivity.
- Experience of SAP ERP system is a must.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Proven analytical experience with high aptitude for research, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Stakeholder service focused; ability to partner with internal/external contacts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail, with focus on data quality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with multiple ERP systems
- Demonstrated initiative with ability to work both independently and with a team
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and adapt to a changing environment
ChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry programs and services, drilling technology, artificial lift solutions, and automation technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry. Our world-class safety culture fuels our purpose to improve lives through our commitment to deliver sustainable operations
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ChampionX, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every employee can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of employees and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A