Website Harvey Nichols
This Job Listing is about Harvey Nichols in LondonArea,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Chef De Partie: OXO Restaurant * Brasserie
With three amazing venues situated on the eighth floor or one of the most iconic landmarks in London, OXO offers our fearlessly stylish customers a destination with unprecedented dining and drinking. Working alongside our Executive Chef, Jeremy Bloor you will get the opportunity to learn, grow and progress in one of the best Restaurant in London!
We are proud to support the wider community, we currently hold a Green star from Michelin as well as 3 Stars from the Sustainable Restaurant Association.
About the Role
To be considered, you’ll be working as a Chef De Partie or as an experienced Junior Chef de Partie in a fast paced environment, that cares about its supplies, customers and quality of their food.
You’ll be working with great produce from some of the best suppliers in the UK; working alongside with a “hands on” kitchen brigade as well as a fantastic Management team that cares about you, your professional development and wellbeing.
- 46 hours per week
- great service charge
Skills and experience you need
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie or Junior Chef de Partie in a fast paced environment
- Passion for fine dining or Brasserie environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Team orientated
- Attention to details
- You will have a driven attitude
- You are positive and proactive
- You love working in a team
OXO & Harvey Nichols – Benefits
- Discounted Travel card zones 1-6
- Season ticket/bike loan on completion of your probation period
- Free meals when you’re at work
- Buzz Card – Local Bankside discount card
- Star Card – Local Southbank discount card
- 40% off food & OXO
- 40 % on all Own bought Harvey Nichols fashion
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- 3 extra days holidays on completion of 5 years service
- Generous Service Charge
- Social activities for you and your loved ones
- Fabulous learning and development opportunities with qualifications
- Possibility to grow within the Company in other sites
- Access to counselling with retail trust, legal advice and more
If you are interested in this position and have the full right to work in the UK, please send us a copy of your CV.
Company: Harvey Nichols
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: LondonArea,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A