Website Cobblestone Energy
This Job Listing is about Cobblestone Energy in Iraq 2022
About the job
Starting salary of 50,000 USD per annum in a zero-tax environment.
Fast progression for strong performers.
Job location: Dubai, UAE
Cobblestone Energy is a proprietary trading firm that specializes in the wholesale electricity market across Europe. Electricity is fundamental to the world’s economic activities. We trade enough electricity every day to power a small country, and in doing so, we help to address the mismatch between electricity generation and consumption.
As a Junior Quantitative Analyst, you will be carrying out the research and development to continuously enhance our trading capabilities. Your responsibilities could include developing analytical tools for our traders, creating/testing/deploying new trading strategies, or spearheading the research into an entirely new market. We are fast-growing and the potential is vast.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration, with fast progression for strong performers.
- A challenging but exciting, open, and fun work environment.
- An opportunity to work with remarkably talented colleagues.
- Vast growth potential in every aspect.
- Excellent numerical and logical reasoning skills.
- A track record of excellence, both in and outside of academics.
- At least upper second-class honors in university; and 90+th percentile in secondary level mathematics.
- Passion, resilience, and integrity.
Our hiring process:
After your application has been evaluated, you will be invited for a series of interviews.
All finalists will then be invited for a one-week training program at our Dubai office. We shall cater for all the relocation costs i.e. flights tickets, accommodation, work visa paperwork, and related expenses.
Passing that, you will be offered a full-time role at Cobblestone Energy.
Company: Cobblestone Energy
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Iraq
Application Deadline: N/A