Website Coda Payments
This Job Listing is about Coda Payments in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
What we do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments helps digital content providers monetize their products and services in more than 50 markets. Publishers of leading games like Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire) and Tencent (PUBG Mobile), streaming platforms like beIN and Bigo Live, apps like Tinder, and video-on-demand platforms like Viu have integrated with Coda Payments to accept payments.
Coda Payments is headquartered in Singapore with dozens of additional outposts around the world. Coda Payments has recently been named the 46th fastest growing company in the Asia-Pacific region by the Financial Times (making it the 5th fastest-growing fintech company in its region), the 13th fastest growing company in Singapore by Straits Times, and a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. If you are always eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derive satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and value integrity, you will fit perfectly into the Coda team!Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day HR service delivery – from onboarding to offboarding, monthly payroll delivery, advisory to employees on HR matters (e.g., employee relations, benefits, employment contracts, pay queries, administration, system navigation)
- Liaise with global payroll vendors for timely and accurate payroll processing
- Ensure data accuracy in our HR system (SaplingHR)
- Assist with finance audit queries
- Work with the People Operations Lead on a global payroll transformation project
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- 5+ years of multi-country payroll experience is an advantage
- Experience with end-to-end payroll processing requirements
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Meticulous and detail-oriented with the ability to learn quickly
Kindly submit your resume in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
If you are looking for a rapid-growth environment and great teams to work with, you should apply now.
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us – don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers – we may have other suitable openings for you.
Company: Coda Payments
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A