Website Creative Zone
This Job Listing is about Creative Zone in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Creative Zone Group is growing and we have a fantastic opportunity for a creative and talented Graphic Designer who thrives in a fast-paced work environment to join our entrepreneurial team.
To join our team you will have:
- Degree in Visual Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Relevant work experience in a creative Graphic Designer role.
- Proficiency with desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, Quark, Illustrator
- Experience with video production software such as Premier Pro, AfterEffects is desirable
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements and multimedia design .
- Currently based in UAE.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. This includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. Additionally, the Graphic Designer is responsible for shaping the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualise and design marketing collaterals, landing pages and emailers for distribution
- Plan concepts by studying relevant information and materials
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualise visuals based on requirements; prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, business cards, brochures and other designs using software or by hand
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with marketing team to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand; amend designs after feedback
- Able to translate requirements into design
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary
- Provide all design projects as per a pre-set timeline
- Ensure knowledge and skills are constantly updated and abreast of industry trends for specific programs such as – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.
- Manage print production, receipt and distribution
- Coordinate with Line Manager to assist with the ideation and execution of internal/external events as and when required.
- Assist the team with marketing campaigns aimed at achieving monthly targets
- Coordinate with Line Manager in maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours
- Coordinate with Line Manager in organizing, attending and participating in events
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
Creative Zone is one of UAE’s largest and most trusted business setup advisory firms. Creative Zone’s registration professionals have helped over 44,000 aspiring entrepreneurs and SMEs grow their businesses in the UAE since its inception in 2010. Creative Zone was created with a simple yet revolutionary model for the UAE marketplace; to serve as a one-stop shop, from company registration with flexible payment plans, to offering value added services to help SMEs sustain and grow their businesses.
Company: Creative Zone
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A