Website Crescent Petroleum
Are you looking for a Job at Crescent Petroleum in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
- Responsible for tracking and communicating operational plans and associated work program and budget information to executive management, and partner committees.
- Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities through business plans and forecasts ensuring deadlines are met.
- Preparation of monthly management reports containing business analysis and economic analysis to support decision-making by senior management.
- Provide recommendations for strategy execution of the CP Corporate and Business Strategies.
- Ensuring Business objectives in line with Corporate strategies,
- Contribute to strengthening project quality, performance and impact.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent degree. MBA is highly preferred.
- 8-10 years of technical experience in a main upstream oil and gas discipline.
- Experience and understanding of project planning and scheduling principles.
- In-depth understanding and experience of the technical and commercial aspects within the Oil & Gas.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in field development planning
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office Suite)
- Fluency in Arabic is favorable.
Company: Crescent Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com