Website Crescent Petroleum
Are you looking for a Job at Crescent Petroleum in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
- Analyzes monthly financial reports, oversees top-level review of general ledgers and the Accounts department GL close process.
- Supports the development of accounting/financial policies and procedures for on-going projects.
- Conducts risk analysis studies in addition to setting up systems to protect from fraud, cost control and compliance supervision.
- Devices monitoring mechanisms for internal control and DOA compliances.
- Keeps track of/monitor various reporting deadlines from accounts for (e.g., reports to partners and to KRG in order to comply with the agreements).
- Assists in market research on fundamental reporting guidelines.
- Assist in companywide sustainability studies.
- Creates various presentations for updates at various forums.
- Assist in preparation of Budgets and also cashflows.
- Prepares financial modelling and/or financial analytics for management reporting and decision making
- Masters’ degree in Finance (MBA) preferably with Accounting qualification (ACCA or equivalent)
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience preferably within the Energy Sector.
- CA, CPA, MBA or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge in Accounting practices, policies & systems
- Excellent statistical and financial analysis skills
- Excellent ability to conduct project costing activates
- Excellent budgeting skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office Suite)
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skill in English: Arabic is considered added value
Company: Crescent Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com