Website Crossover for Work
This Job Listing is about Crossover for Work in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, IgniteTech. Have you got what it takes?
Are you a data architecture wizard? Do you love to find the root cause of complex technical problems in commercial applications and build permanent solutions to fix them?
IgniteTech is not your typical enterprise software company. Our unique subscription model gives every customer full access to our growing portfolio of 50+ solutions, ranging from mobile app development platforms to database load balancers.
In this role, you will work with the professional services team responsible for software requests such as customizations and managed upgrades. You will get hands-on with many different software products and help create the analytics that demonstrate cost savings opportunities to our customers.
If you want to grow your data architecture career and advance your technical expertise in design and implementation, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Coding complex use cases to our implementation standards
- Preparing Level of Effort (LoE) documentation
- Creating and maintaining custom data models
- Managing data flow (ingestion, transformation, loading)
- Defining application performance roadmaps
- Monitoring and enhancing application performance
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Mindless administrative tasks
- Project or stakeholder management
- Training new hires
Data Analyst Key Responsibilities
- Solve critical technical problems for customers by getting to the root cause and implementing permanent fixes
- Deliver a great customer experience with confidence, on schedule, and within budget
- At least 3 years of experience working with SQL
- At least 3 years of experience working with Python
- Experience working with YARN scheduler
- Experience developing containerized applications and deployment/orchestration with Docker, Docker Swarm, and/or Kubernetes
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $30 USD/hour, which equates to $60,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4709-AE-Dubai-DataAnalyst.006
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A